Wilfred Bouma

inex

Just watching the Villa v OB Odense game and never seen a guy in so much pain, made Eduardos look like nothing. Goddamn his leg was twisted so bad I had to turn away from the screen.

Terrible news for Villa who dont have many backs. I would say his season is over. Terrible to see. Get well soon son.

Sorry but i coudnt care less, Villa fans came to the Emirates shortly after Eduardos injury and were happy to sing songs then, what goes around comes around

Two wrongs don't make a right!! and i think you will find that at the gam in question there was a number of fans arrested for it. Arsenal fans also have idiots aswell.

For anyone who actually plays a sport to make statements like yourself and pie monster ebgers belief. I just hope to go that you don't ever have to suffer as much as Eduardo or Bouma.

prick

but does serve the villa fans right for singing about Eduardos injury but bouma didnt deserve that injury no footballer does, well most dont

I refer the Rule No.3. NAME-CALLING & SMILIES

Name-calling and personal abuse is not allowed on the forum. Plus - Saying afterwards that you were joking is NOT an excuse (so don't try and get out of it that way)

Further more you seem to contradict yourself with that final comment. Most players dont, but some do? I think Bouma does so thats ok by your logic. As a big feyenoord fan i never liked Bouma in his time against us and i really do not see the point in Aston Villa football club and i hate MON. I therefore do not give a monkeys about his injury and hope Villa fail miserably this season.

Depends what way you look at it. I would happily take his wage and take things very easy for six months, sitting on the couch whilst my presumably fit wife/girlfriend brings me cups of tea and snacks.

In the mean time I would endlessly flick through the music channels until i found the seminal hit "Put A Donk On It" by the majestic Blackout Crew. Hopefully this would occur often and I would not give in to marketing pressure and phone to order a "Bricky".

I suspect he will be in the gym working hard from a few weeks after his op. would you fancy doing that??