There's only one Paul Sturrock

The ghost of Jim Morton

Reported on the Radio news this evening that Luggy has been fined £250 by the F.A. for calling Dundee F.C. Scumdee bastards at the pre-season friendly against the Arabs.

An F.A. spokespersons said " calling the soap dodging coagies Scumdee bastards was unacceptable and that comments like that might upset the smelly tinks ."

Sturrock commented " It's the best £250 I've ever spent"

Sturrock is a sad fat bloke who had to swear to get a reaction from 200 halfwits,if that makes him popular I despair.He actually made an arse oh himself referring to us as he did,he played and lived in the city for long enough.tit

ps ghostie nae posts on the toothless perth ned who stole the flowers when on valium.:P

Sturrock is a sad fat bloke who had to swear to get a reaction from 200 halfwits,if that makes him popular I despair.He actually made an arse oh himself referring to us as he did,he played and lived in the city for long enough.tit

ps ghostie nae posts on the toothless perth ned who stole the flowers when on valium.:P

No, but if you put up a link I,ll read it:). Feel free to start a thread about it, I,m sure we would all read it and leave a comment or two.

I like how you have a go at the guy for name-calling, and in exactly the same post call him "sad", "fat", an "arse" and a "tit".

I like how you have a go at the guy for name-calling, and in exactly the same post call him "sad", "fat", an "arse" and a "tit".

Would you think different if he had no affiliation to st johnstone,lets be honest the clip was cringeworthy and he didn,t come out it looking to good as a grown man.

Would you think different if he had no affiliation to st johnstone,lets be honest the clip was cringeworthy and he didn,t come out it looking to good as a grown man.

To be honest I have very little opinion on it - he didn't say anything different from the sort of thing practically all football fans have said at one point or another. Haven't you ever had an immature pop at Dundee Utd at one point of another? What he said wasn't exactly controversial or offensive - the guy was just having a joke. Sure, it wasn't exactly a moment of comedy gold, but I don't see much need to get worked up about it. His connection to Saints doesn't really affect my view on it.

go get a life

LUggy is a legend :)

Never play with D***** did he?????

• 2 months later...
Reported on the Radio news this evening that Luggy has been fined £250 by the F.A. for calling Dundee F.C. Scumdee bastards at the pre-season friendly against the Arabs.

An F.A. spokespersons said " calling the soap dodging coagies Scumdee bastards was unacceptable and that comments like that might upset the smelly tinks ."

Sturrock commented " It's the best £250 I've ever spent"

The truth speaks