Liam Craig; head up, Big Man

101 Saint

Following Saturday's late equaliser, Liam Craig very publicly shouldered the blame; not only by his on-field actions, but also through the media.

He is combative, powerful, passionate, and honest. We need all our players to demonstrate his attitude, resolve and arrogance. If he could cut out the back-chat with the refs and linos he could skipper our team in the SPL.

A wonderful character, please give this guy an extra-roar at Dens. No hard feelings, son.

A repeat of EEP would be nice though:wink:

Following Saturday's late equaliser, Liam Craig very publicly shouldered the blame; not only by his on-field actions, but also through the media.

He is combative, powerful, passionate, and honest. We need all our players to demonstrate his attitude, resolve and arrogance. If he could cut out the back-chat with the refs and linos he could skipper our team in the SPL.

A wonderful character, please give this guy an extra-roar at Dens. No hard feelings, son.

A repeat of EEP would be nice though:wink:

#

I think the guy has all the making of being an excellent Saints player for years to come. The passion when he hits the net is there to see and also attempted to raly the crowd on a couple of occasions at Clyde.

We need a chant for him, cant recall hearing one specifically at him....

He's one of very few players who actually seem to care about saints. He acts like a saints fan, chasing the ball here, there and everywhere when we're losing. Thats what i like to see in a player, plus he has the ability to match it. He's one of my favourite saints players by a mile because of his attitude and work rate. Most players when they score just raise there arm and go and take centre, its just a job to them but when liam scores you can tell it really means something to him.

I rememeber when we first signed the Liam a Falkirk supporting mate had nothing but good things to say about him.

He personally thought Craig should of been one of the first names on their team sheet and had potential to be a very good captain one day.

Have to agree with every word now! Craig is a vital part of our team.

He's one of very few players who actually seem to care about saints. He acts like a saints fan, chasing the ball here, there and everywhere when we're losing. Thats what i like to see in a player, plus he has the ability to match it. .

I think a lot of the squad care about Saints. This may seem controversial but I think its good he's taken some blame, which he desrves, it will help him undesratnd he still has a great deal of work to do to become a consistent player. Great potential and very best of luck Liam.

I think a lot of the squad care about Saints. This may seem controversial but I think its good he's taken some blame, which he desrves, it will help him undesratnd he still has a great deal of work to do to become a consistent player. Great potential and very best of luck Liam.

I'm not doubting that others care about Saints it just seems only a selected few, Rusty bits, hardie, Craig for example, actually show it.