Homecoming Scottish Cup 4th round Draw - Saints vs Rangers

bluesaint

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fancy us to be able to do something here, we're a better team, we have a great home record and we're playing pretty handy stuff right now, they will not fancy the trip whatso ever

mabey am just buzzing a bit too much, but I think they are beatable

goes without saying need big performances from everyone. Particular MMM and Jody in the middle of the park. Think the game would suit Samuel rather than homer, and any chances that come our way we must take.

We will back the team vocally and drive them to the win..

They are not a great side in my opinion.

We can and will do it!

I'd imagine it would be a Saturday lunchtime kick off and be on Sky Sports... then Hibs v Hearts Sunday on BBC? I'm absolutely buzzing! :D It would be ridiculous for the club to only allocate the home fans the Main Stand and half the Ormond! We should have the Ormond split... Rangers get the away and that wee bit of the Main Stand... Saints get the whole east, half the Ormond and the majority of the Main Stand... Look at our support recently? and if we continue to do well, we could easily sell 6000+ home tickets... it's a home match so we should have the majority regardless of the opposition....