Homecoming Scottish Cup 4th round Draw - Saints vs Rangers

bluesaint

I'd imagine it would be a Saturday lunchtime kick off and be on Sky Sports... then Hibs v Hearts Sunday on BBC? I'm absolutely buzzing! :D It would be ridiculous for the club to only allocate the home fans the Main Stand and half the Ormond! We should have the Ormond split... Rangers get the away and that wee bit of the Main Stand... Saints get the whole east, half the Ormond and the majority of the Main Stand... Look at our support recently? and if we continue to do well, we could easily sell 6000+ home tickets... it's a home match so we should have the majority regardless of the opposition....

totaly agree, this is our HOME game, why should be let rangers take over OUR home

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else noticed that the buzz of the club just keeps on rolling? We started our winning run, Dunfy game which won be spectacular goal with great support, Run continues albeit now an undefeated run instead of a winning run, then dundee game with great support, QOS game which should have great crowd and in between this week we find out we're getting Rangers at home in the cup!!

Just keep the buzz going - love it :D, and then dunfermline in January at home will be a big crowd apparently too.....

Great draw for saints and the candy it generates will be helpfull. There's every chance we can turn them over or at least pull a draw and get some more lovely ***ly from a replay. The filthy h**s bsatrds have failed to score against us in the last 180 of regulation play and are struggling in the league.We have nothing to lose as underdogs and they aint gonna relish playing us again.As has been stated somewhere the last twice we have drawn them at the first possibility, we have gone on to win the league (copyright Radders).....Absolutely fecking great....................

magic draw, i reckon rangers should get what dundee when a big crowd is anticipated

hmmm as this game is over a month away i would expect rrrrangers to pick up up their form, i cant see them being pish all the way up to this game

also i will presume that it will be an all ticket match and because of this i cant see 'the choir' in the 1 area so i dont think it will be a great atmosphere

we can give them the league is over song as it looks like it is already curtains for them in the spl :mrgreen:

Nice draw, although I'd rather have saved this disgusting mob for the later rounds. I can't believe someone suggested above that we should play youngsters - we'll go into this one to win, with all guns blazing and the strongest team possible.

It'll be interesting to see what the club do with ticket allocations. I'd like to see TFOD given just the away end and the far end of the Main Stand, and Saints given the rest - but sady I'm not sure that's realistic.

It'll be interesting to see what the club do with ticket allocations. I'd like to see TFOD given just the away end and the far end of the Main Stand, and Saints given the rest - but sady I'm not sure that's realistic.

I agree BH, Rangers should be given the usualy top allocation in my eyes, sadly i think they will get that PLUS the ormond stand. Depending on how saints fare.... 4000 saintees possible? plus 3000+ minky **** - over 7k? possible?

Anyone hazard a guess to the prices of tickets??? Just interested

the st columba's massive and all their sunday morning friends will be out for this one as well remember

if we can bring 2000 saints fans to dens then surely we can get 6000 saints fans (us), celtic fans (people whos grannys have been to ireland) and the usual "gloryhunters"(im not starting a debate before it all takes off!!) into mcdiarmid if we keep up our current league form? add on 3000-4000 currant buns and ill go for best part of 9000 crowd, would love a sell out

**** the cup.I want to win the league.No distractions. Lets play the **** and still try to cuff them but if we don,t it won't be the worst thing to happen. The league HAS to be our priority this season. What ever happens we'll make a bit of cash which can be used if required to fund a signing in January. To often lately, the cup games, while great adventures, have impacted negatively on our league form....Of course if we do win it will be fabulous.....

Guest I Am Me

Rangers this season, a better or worse team to the one we played in the semi?

What do you guys think?

Do you think that it would be possible for us to get a great home crowd, as in fill the home AND the Ormand? Or are there too many traitors?

I hope we can.

Rangers this season, a better or worse team to the one we played in the semi?

What do you guys think?

Do you think that it would be possible for us to get a great home crowd, as in fill the home AND the ORMAND? Or are there too many traitors?

I hope we can.

So do i but youve got to realise you arent allowed to make spelling mistakes on this forum!!!

I think we'll take them... providing the **** form is patchy.. and ours is 5 wins... it is a possibility we could win 5 out of 5 leading up to the game... we've got;

QoS H

Morton H

Airdrie A

Clyde H

Ross County A

Rangers play;

Hamilton H

Dundee United A

Hibs H

Celtic H

ICT A

I think we might just get something...