Season Tickets

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesnae matter how much it is because loyal supporters will pay it.

I will, what every the cost. If it means my money helps get better players then I dont mind.

That's the attitude that Football clubs rely on when they shaft football supporters every year. Imagine the cinema started charging £19 to get in - how many people would still go?

Football prices are a disgrace and by rights every football club should be ashamed of themselves. And we are all idiots for paying it (myself included).

£12 to watch Airdrie under 5's vs Saints resevres in a meaningless game the other day just sums it up. I sat there 10 minutes in and thought, what the hell am I doing. I just cant help myself though - week in week out.

£270 if they keep the parent and child would be fine.
This is key for me too. Dont mind a hike but its the child bit that I am really watching out for.

I like my son to be able to pick and choose his games (I also like occasional boozy lunches pre game) so it suits me the way it is I would be forced into a decision whether he comes every game or doesnt have a ticket season ticket. I will soon have another young lad who will be of age to come along too so its gonna severlely cost me otherwise......

That's the attitude that Football clubs rely on when they shaft football supporters every year. Imagine the cinema started charging £19 to get in - how many people would still go?

Football prices are a disgrace and by rights every football club should be ashamed of themselves. And we are all idiots for paying it (myself included).

£12 to watch Airdrie under 5's vs Saints resevres in a meaningless game the other day just sums it up. I sat there 10 minutes in and thought, what the hell am I doing. I just cant help myself though - week in week out.

I AGREE with you totally.They all play on our loyalty to our fave clubs.

How much do folk think would be respectable? I'd be content if the prices only went up to £19 and season tickets at £270. The prices will obviously go up but that would be an acceptable level IMO.

Pretty sure Accies hiked their prices up to £22 last summer!

Think you're sums are out, buddy. £225 for East stand last year so an increase of £45 would be more than £2 per game hence reducing the attraction and value of a Season Ticket. They should widen the gap for the reasons I've mentioned earlier. They should also highlight the difficulty getting tickets for away games as that would really encourage the switherers!

Season Tickets benefit everybody.

Doesnae matter how much it is because loyal supporters will pay it.

There comes a point which breaks the majority of loyal supporters. I hope nobody questions my loyalty... but if it goes up by much, my wife's ticket will be dropped... there's no way I can afford them.

There comes a point which breaks the majority of loyal supporters. I hope nobody questions my loyalty... but if it goes up by much, my wife's ticket will be dropped... there's no way I can afford them.

The increase in prices of alcohol would obviously mean she would need to be on just water pre-match drinks aswell I presume!?