Arsenal - Man Utd

sjfc.spl.09-10

Absolute travesty. And I don't mean how awful Arsenal are. I was one of Fletcher's biggest critics but he's totally proved me wrong this season and if anyone deserved a shirt for the final it's Fletch. The irony is he'll probably be replaced by the English Player of the Year or one of United's best ever midfielders. Still, gutted for the guy. Hope he features prominently in helping United retain the league.

Absolute travesty. And I don't mean how awful Arsenal are. I was one of Fletcher's biggest critics but he's totally proved me wrong this season and if anyone deserved a shirt for the final it's Fletch. The irony is he'll probably be replaced by the English Player of the Year or one of United's best ever midfielders. Still, gutted for the guy. Hope he features prominently in helping United retain the league.
Just wish he would play like that for scotland. Been pretty dire much to my frustration of late.

Arsenal missed Arshavin going forward, they depend on him more than Cesc now, and the defence lets down the attacking quality they have

United though, different class, im praying Barca go through and they both play an open game, doubtful on such a huge stage for both teams to take risks and play their natural game but if they both do, it'll be a joy to behold

According to BBC Sport this morning, the red cad can be changed but only if the referee admits he made a mistake in his match report and says it shouldnt have been a sending off

but will the ref say he made a big mistake i dont think he will say anything

it was never a sending off