Eric Joyce MP

O'Rourke

Has anyone got any memories of Eric? He was a few years above me at Perth Academy and was a bit of a character if I recall.

Probably as unlikely an MP at that time as you could imagine but credit where credit is due, he's done well and talks a lot of sense.

Hope he's a Saints fan?

Has anyone got any memories of Eric? He was a few years above me at Perth Academy and was a bit of a character if I recall.

Probably as unlikely an MP at that time as you could imagine but credit where credit is due, he's done well and talks a lot of sense.

Hope he's a Saints fan?

How old is this bloke ????

13/10/60 he was born

• 3 months later...
Joyce, the country's most expensive MP, and not roundly popular in Falkirk it has to be said.

I used to play fitbaw we Eric many moons ago on rannoch road pitches ,when there was pitches there,he was a good letham boy,he stayed in the houses at the back of the old letham church.

Untill the fateful day his dug trigger, a black lab that was mental, bit me !!

He once infamously took a teacher at Perth academy and placed them on top of a cupboard, i couldnt beleive it was the same guy i knew all those years ago making the news !!!!

Comments he made were badly reported and not needed at this time. just another politician making personal gain out of others suffering. As for the reporting as usual instead of reporting the facts the media blow it into some sort of Brown hate campaign.

For those who are fighting out there you will know you have never questioned why your there as many have done in the conflicts before. I dont give a hoot if he is from Perth or notif he didnt agree he could have just went quietly after all it was timed with the death of two of our own and yes he probably knew who they were when he did it.

Now pat Joyce I remember that name what teams did he play for was he ever at letham perhaps..

The guy is an absolute champion fud.

Did anyone see him on Newsnight Scotland a few months back? He made a total arse of himself and Gordon Brewster ripped him apart. He just came across as a blubbering mess. Watch this, it's cringeworthy:

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm20dU5O9MU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm20dU5O9MU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

• 3 years later...

As I've said, anyone who nuts Tory MPs when outnumbered is clearly sincere about his political beliefs; which quality is increasingly rare in Westminster (and Holyrood for that matter).

I knew Eric when he was a lad; he's a bit younger than me but he lived round the corner in Tummel Road and occasionally came oot for a kickabout wi us in front of the church, or where the community centre park was, or at Letham School on a Sunday at the 25-a-side stramashes that happened there from time to time.