Peter Lyburn advert in the North Stand

slf

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the OP - get rid of that Toryboy ad immediately. How dare this man be so brazen as to put an ad up - he's a filthy Conservative!

No, we should replace it with an ad for Gordon Brown, Alistair Darling and the Labour Party, they've been doing such a fine job of running the country... :roll:

see if you stopped giving that lot your hard earned cash you would be able to go to all the saints games. So don't give us any more of your hard up stories!!!

No' like you to jump to incorrect conclusions, eh? Last time I gave them money was 2007. The reason I said folk like me is that I am a tory supporter; hence I didn't write, "Me and folk like me."

Sorry to spoil your wee moment of fun.

Oh I see,

because YOU don't agree with their politics then they cant be legit... Well you better wake up and smell the coffee, this is a backlash by the thousands of people who are sick and tired of muslims and others dictating the way we can freely live our lives and allow us to speak our minds. Try looking at both sides of the argument before spouting pish

The fact that Saints as a business have accepted money from a politician doesnt mean we are now politically involved with the tories.If the fans vetted all the ads I am sure between us all we could call for the banning of alcohol fast food banks etc as they are every bit as bad for you as Tories.If an advert is for the type of product you would use anyway then the fact you have seen it at the "Theatre of Dreams" may sway you slightly-however if the product on offer does not interest you or in fact annoys you then ignore-simples !