Millwall fans rioting agsint West Ham fans - it was ever the same!!

Kevin

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

according to slysports Adrian Bevington has confirmed the Football Association will conduct a thorough review into Tuesday night's disgraceful scenes inside and outside Upton Park before deciding what sanctions to bring.

West Ham and Millwall fans clashed before and after Tuesday's Carling Cup second round match in which the Hammers emerged victorious thanks to a 3-1 extra-time success.

The game was marred by several pitch invasions and FA director of communications Bevington wants any trouble-making individuals indentified to be banned from football for life.

However, Bevington says the clubs involved could escape punishment if they are found to have taken every measure possible to nullify any potential disturbances.

========================================================

I am not sure what the FA can do about what happened outside the ground surely they only have powers to deal with what happened inside the ground.. I suspect that will mean several life bans for wet spams fans as they were the only ones to go on the pitch.. according to Kenny Jackett the Millwall fans stayed where they were supposed to.

It reminds me of Scotland in the 70's. You see if you're between 16 and 22 you have a tendency to have adrenalin surges combined with muscle whereas later you just have the latter and you don't have these surges and I won't be so smug as to say I wasn't in any all out battles. It's all to do with all life on the planet being territorial (gain or defence), the occasion and that hormone adrenalin at a certain age.

I think high energy at that age should be used for rampant sexual interaction and pub crawls.

I think high energy at that age should be used for rampant sexual interaction and pub crawls.

What about rampant sexual interaction at the football? Preferably after a pub crawl.

The tribal nature of football supporters is what makes it so special. We are Saints and they are them, and no matter what, for 90 minutes we hate them and feel an intense sense of schadenfreude at their expense.

What about rampant sexual interaction at the football? Preferably after a pub crawl.

Yeah good point. Battles at the football, then pub crawls and finally rampant sexual interaction. Come to think about it that's what we did or tried to do if we got away with it.

Wee J's right about these English fans, look at the Glasgow English Monarchists in Manchester. Appalling. I notice the news is saying last night's trouble is the worst event since Scottish club Rangers were in Manchester, I knew it would come back to haunt us.

What happened outside the ground is disgusting, you can't argue against that, but I don't see that much wrong with what went on inside. West Ham arseholes get over excited and run on the pitch, big deal. The media have blown this well out of proportion, if you went to a match like this not expecting any trouble then you are a total fanny.

This is the list of arrests for the last decade in England and Wales. Reading have been well behaved, but that's what you would expect from a plastic club like that. New age support with no passion. :wink:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/olliewilliams/2009/08/how_violent_your_teams_fans_ar.shtml

Monkfish, blunt and to the point. I like it. I hope Danny Dyer and Russell Brand took a slap.

good to see englands chances of hosting the world cup ****ed.

was it really celtic fans trying to get one over their rivals by wrecking london.:laugh:

west ham fans getting all upset coz millwall fans taunting then about calum davenport all together now awwwwww.wasnt that on sunday when they sung you should have died with yer bruvver to defoe goes around comes around.talk sport had a phone in last night bout this game and the songs going around on tinternet maybe they should of taken the topic of air instead of fuelling the fire.

This is the list of arrests for the last decade in England and Wales. Reading have been well behaved, but that's what you would expect from a plastic club like that. New age support with no passion. :wink:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/olliewilliams/2009/08/how_violent_your_teams_fans_ar.shtml

Monkfish, blunt and to the point. I like it. I hope Danny Dyer and Russell Brand took a slap.

To be fair at the moment I would agree with you.. :laugh:

Was watching it last night and have been watching the reports on Sky news all morning and the first reports the police were surprised by the level of violence that occured last night!!! come on i may be female and not really know that much about football but i do know that these teams have waited a wee while to play each other and it was going to be voilatile!!!

have the police never seen Green street or watched danny dyer going round the clubs??? it wouldnt take a rocket scientist to know that it was a powderkeg!!!!

the reason that not all violence at games makes it to the media each week as they have to be seen not to glorifing it if idiots think that there fighting will make news it will become more frequent and increase in scale.

On a lighter note does anyone else think the baldy fan that made it down past the halfway line looks a bit like the old lark saint hee hee

Cheers!!!!:roll:

Yeah very sensible - let's just say bollocks to local residents and decide it's perfectly okay for squadrons of knuckle-dragging bell-ends to roam the streets rioting and destroying people's property.

yeh well destroying folks stuff is bad also, in general was trying to say if they want to knock lumps out of each other let them.

Agreed .... Wet Spam always seem to get away with things mainly due to the fact that they have a spy in the FA... Sir Trevor Brooking... Sir!!!!!! what the hell did he do that deserved being Knighted?