World cup finals 2010......

bobby kemp

Yeah, it's quite bizarre listening to him and Martin Tyler all the way out here!

My mind was wandering as Germany were scoring their 4th goal......that Ally was daydreaming about the 4 that Saints put past them a few months ago...........probably not of course....

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was in france last year and asked for a corona. They gave me and the missus a beer called desperadoes which has a measure of tequila in it. Marvellous it was. So was over the moon when i went into morrisons in greenock for the three boxes of beer or cider for £18 and saw it. Got the £18 deal ( 1 box bud, 1 box becks and 1 box cider ) plus 12 bottles of desperadoes. Have sunk a few and am getting ready for the yanks game. Will be my world cup tipple !

Any weird world cup tipples from any saintees ? Andy fae france have you tried desperadoes ?

aye its all the rage here..have special desperado nights..best with a slice of lemon served ice cold..good stuff

Well I've somehow managed to get Japan vs. Cameroon on my laptop and from what I've seen 1st half these Sushi Nibbling Nippons haven't contributed anything to this game. I better watch since at the moment I'm not far from Nissan's biggest European plant and HQ.

I thought that was odd too but Mourinho played him out wide.

He's lightning quick front, I would have thought Webo would be the perfect foil for him to play with.

Maybe they lack players to get the ball into the strikers.

Is it just me or does there seem no sense of urgency in either of the teams here? It's the world cup!

He's lightning quick front, I would have thought Webo would be the perfect foil for him to play with.

Maybe they lack players to get the ball into the strikers.

Is it just me or does there seem no sense of urgency in either of the teams here? It's the world cup!

Yeah until about half way through the second half and then it got better. Strange Macaroon performance and doubtful if they'll get much more points. Japan took their chance and defended well really but what a 1st half - very poor. Holland should walk that group comfortably.

Mind you if Cameroon beat Denmark and Denmark beat Kapan they might all end up with three points. Cameroon might survive.

I enjoyed the Slovakia vs New Zealand game most out of the ones I've seen so far.

The Portugal and Ivory Coast game has started brightly too.

Thought this would be a cagey affair with both teams scared to lose as it's likely the runner up in this group will face Brazil. Didn't know that until the commentator just said it.

Brazil are in the same group.

Haha - cheers for that....what a stupid comment from me then.....I thought Brazil were in another group and if they won would play the runners up. :oops: :oops: :oops:

That explains the desperation to win this game then.

Piss, I really should have re-thought having 2 Brazil players n my FF. Glad I didn't take any Ivory Coast or Portugal players.