Split from Rangers date thread: Del debate

101 Saint

And that's crazy talk if it is what he's saying. Anything less than eighth is a failure? Are we being serious here?

Why?

If, as I believe, we have a top six squad then anything less is surely failure.

I'm fed up hearing where we were last year, it's not relevant. Last year Deuchar was a failure, Sheridan had potential and none of us would have supported signing Graeme Smith:wink: The only thing that matters is the here and now. Here and now we have a top six squad and tip six is where a good manager would have taken us. Motherwell have an inferior squad as do Hearts and Aberdeen.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it amazing to see what I am reading! It never ceases to amaze me that people can still say that Del isn't the man for Saints. He has done what none of our last 3 managers could and, lets be honest, he doesn't have the money that Hearts, Dundee Utd, Aberdeen etc have to spend on players wages. My god we only have an avearage gate of about 4000 or most probably less! We are not under achieving so get off the managers back! We are still chasing top 6 so lets get behind them All!!!

It's not people Craig, it's just dickboy and a couple of bannisters..You always get fuds amongst your support but the good news is that more than 98% of our fans think McInnes has done a good job .. We also know that as with any manager, he makes some mistakes but over the whole season the guy has done a great job..

Top 6 Keep the faith...

What I can`t understand is why anyone responds to this idiots ramblings.

Ignore the barsteward.

Coming from the guy that doesn't know the difference between under 19 and first team:laugh: I have been proven right on numerous occasions sunshine. When you know as much as I do, let me know.

I'm not sure anyone does these days, do they? He's gone down the Cynical Saintee route unfortunately.

And that's crazy talk if it is what he's saying. Anything less than eighth is a failure? Are we being serious here?

Surely radford you must agree that we have abetter team than the four I mentioned? If so then surely finishing lower than them would be a failure, I would not be to unsatisfied with 7th or 8th, but not lower

It's not people Craig, it's just dickboy and a couple of bannisters..You always get fuds amongst your support but the good news is that more than 98% of our fans think McInnes has done a good job .. We also know that as with any manager, he makes some mistakes but over the whole season the guy has done a great job..

Top 6 Keep the faith...

I will. I'll also take these 'opinions' with a touch of salt. Just can't believe I have actually agreed with 101 on stuff before yet we're so far apart on this issue.

'Derek McInnes Barmy Army'

Yeah but Mainstand knows so little about football that he thinks 11th is acceptable. I'm not kidding, he actually posted as much:roll:

So did i, and i still stand by that!! every point we gain to get us away from bottom spot is bread and butter.every other point we gain to take us up the league is a bonus.Only after we have enough points for Falkirk not to catch us should we be looking up.The home game against Falkirk on the 23rd should see to that!!

So did i, and i still stand by that!! every point we gain to get us away from bottom spot is bread and butter.every other point we gain to take us up the league is a bonus.Only after we have enough points for Falkirk not to catch us should we be looking up.The home game against Falkirk on the 23rd should see to that!!

You're kidding, right?

You seriously think that teams like Midden, Hamilton, Killie and Falkirk can finish above us?

I'm having a ball, I just happen to believe we are much much better than a bottom of the table scrap, and its no surprise to me that we are not involved and well clear. I think we are placed exactly about where our potential is.....
Imo Mike,we would of been further up the table if we had a bit more luck in the first 10 or so games of the season.Got the penalty's we should of,been a bit more clinical in front of goal and had a settled back four.

He still hasn't got a settled back 4:roll:

Roll your eyes moron! Every single defender has had an injury this season which has led to them missing at least one match. McCaffreys is/was serious! Dinky's is/was very serious! Anderson's is bad enough and he has had groin and back injuries earlier in year! Gartland has had numerous niggles throughout the season and Grainger has been playing through the pain barrier since 19th December with a heel injury which wont be treated till the summer. Dave MacKay has played through a dead-leg! Add to that the fact that we only just signed our second best centre half 38 days ago! You cant legislate for these things in football. All being fine and well we'd have a total of EIGHT first team defenders!

As for you claim that we have a better squad than Hearts and Aberdeen, behave yourself! Just goes to prove what I thought, your a moron! You might be able to shrug some people off on this forum by using the old technique of saying something with enough confidence so that it must be the truth, but believe me I can see right through your bollox! You dont have a scooby doo!!!!

Roll your eyes moron! Every single defender has had an injury this season which has led to them missing at least one match. McCaffreys is/was serious! Dinky's is/was very serious! Anderson's is bad enough and he has had groin and back injuries earlier in year! Gartland has had numerous niggles throughout the season and Grainger has been playing through the pain barrier since 19th December with a heel injury which wont be treated till the summer. Dave MacKay has played through a dead-leg! Add to that the fact that we only just signed our second best centre half 38 days ago! You cant legislate for these things in football. All being fine and well we'd have a total of EIGHT first team defenders!

As for you claim that we have a better squad than Hearts and Aberdeen, behave yourself! Just goes to prove what I thought, your a moron! You might be able to shrug some people off on this forum by using the old technique of saying something with enough confidence so that it must be the truth, but believe me I can see right through your bollox! You dont have a scooby doo!!!!

Another super post, young man.

When you grow up I'll teach you about football:roll:

How did our wage bill last year compare to 2007/8?:laugh:

Another super post, young man.

When you grow up I'll teach you about football:roll:

How did our wage bill last year compare to 2007/8?:laugh:

Young man?? Suppose still young enough to run rings around you on a football pitch right enough! Make you look like the fool that you are! You wouldnt know anything about the real in's and outs of football! Just what goes round in your narrow minded, deluded, moronic brain. You question everything in Derek McInnes yet this club wouldnt last for half a season in the SPL if any of your imbecilic ideas were put into place.

How did our income compare to 2007/08 and to the present!

The only question I actually care about what your reply is this one: Are St.Johnstone's best 25 players better than Hearts or Aberdeens????

After you give your answer I will make my mind up on your sanity!!!

Young man?? Suppose still young enough to run rings around you on a football pitch right enough! Make you look like the fool that you are! You wouldnt know anything about the real in's and outs of football! Just what goes round in your narrow minded, deluded, moronic brain. You question everything in Derek McInnes yet this club wouldnt last for half a season in the SPL if any of your imbecilic ideas were put into place.

How did our income compare to 2007/08 and to the present!

The only question I actually care about what your reply is this one: Are St.Johnstone's best 25 players better than Hearts or Aberdeens????

After you give your answer I will make my mind up on your sanity!!!

Your first paragraph is just bile so I'll treat it with the contempt I normally reserve for Mainstand and Tranmere.

I asked you a question (which I have asked you many times before) for a reason. You attempt to deny that we bought the league for McInnes. I reiterate that OC would have won the league in either; 06/07, 07/08 or 08/09 with the budget of last year. Income has obviously increased, even our forumers could tell you that. I'm surprised you asked.

I think we have a better squad than Hearts and Aberdeen, though Aberdeen have some stars. For sure, if you offered me the choice of the three clubs, I'd take Saints without any hesitation. I'd like Fyvie though.