Summer Transfer Rumour Thread

Guest Bertrand

I think, if true, this would be a fantastic coup. I'm only going on the times I've seen him play 90 mins - i.e against Saints, which is a heck of a lot of times to be fair. Has there been a game against us he didn't score? I'm struggling to remember one, even if there has been he has looked a constant threat, his pace causing us problems at every attack, his finishing is as good as anyone I seen in the SPL last season, in fact better than the vast majority - add to that the fact he is still young and you would hope with the right set up/coaching he will only improve - I would love to see it happen. By the way, as an aside, yes I think he seems a right t*** but I dont care, long as he does the business on the park, that's fine for me.

Whether Saints will meet the demands being set is another matter but I certainly hope so

I have just watched a full season of leigh griffiths and I can tell you he is not overrated,he is a fantastic talent who will imo only get better.He is not signing for you boys as you cannot afford him,better to accept this and move on.When he does leave dundee it will not be to st johnstone.

You boys need to focus on what broonie said and start getting behind your team.

I have just watched a full season of leigh griffiths and I can tell you he is not overrated,he is a fantastic talent who will imo only get better.He is not signing for you boys as you cannot afford him,better to accept this and move on.When he does leave dundee it will not be to st johnstone.

You boys need to focus on what broonie said and start getting behind your team.

you need to get off a st. johnstone forum and get behind yours

Just read on P&B that St Mirrens Chris Smith has signed for Dunfermline. They apparently wanted to ditch one of their 3 keepers and keep the other 2 so, combined with Shearer joining us on trial, it looks like the Gallacher link may have come to an end.