What SPL teams do you hate

Hotrod88

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good question. Sometimes it's hard to tell.
A fan to me is someone who goes to a game every now and then when they can. The Nucleas of OF Fans in Perth dont, I would say there are more St Johnstone Fans based on what I believe a fan is.

Buying a football strip and owning shares in Sunny D doesnt make them 'fans' in my book.

I am a jambo.

I think saints should give free seats away to school kids to stop the ugly's stealing fans.I think JJB in the retail should get rid of their Celtic and rangers bit and maybe stock some saints tops.

Fair enough, yeah many including myself think that and there must be some kind of problem with the idea (where to put them etc.) or im sure it would have been done last season. As for jjb, that won't happen, you can buy a Saints top from Campus though :)

Fair enough, yeah many including myself think that and there must be some kind of problem with the idea (where to put them etc.) or im sure it would have been done last season. As for jjb, that won't happen, you can buy a Saints top from Campus though :)

I will stick to my hearts top I might get a saints scarf when I next goto a game.Are there many hearts fans in perth? I know of about 3-4

The problem is JJB like many other companys like the money tree that is the OLD FIRM.

The spl without 1 of the old infirm is what is needed IMO.

take 1 away and the other will go aswell, they need each other. better off without the pair of them imo.

Hate the bigot brothers or rather their bigoted fans, especially the ****.Don't really hate any of the others just a manager called Mr McMoanMaghee.

Don't hate Dundee Utd as I stay just around the corner & having being going to Tannadice when I can't go to Saints games.....would never catch me at Dens & yes if they were in the SPL I would have them on the list next to the bigot bros!