#09 - 02/10/10 - St.Johnstone 2-0 Hibs - SPL

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Copied it and that's all it would go on as usin phone but if u view mikes pro it last visitor message

okay so it aint a post but a visitor message.. Why the feck did you not just say that in the first place... I think you will find that he posted that in respect of a small bet he lost to Mike and that it was tongue-in -cheek..

okay so it aint a post but a visitor message.. Why the feck did you not just say that in the first place... I think you will find that he posted that in respect of a small bet he lost to Mike and that it was tongue-in -cheek..
Very close, actually I sent him a video of Swankie scoring a double and single handedly ripping us to pieces at Dens. Its on YouTube for anyone that might be interested....

Very close, actually I sent him a video of Swankie scoring a double and single handedly ripping us to pieces at Dens. Its on YouTube for anyone that might be interested....

If its the game i'm thinking of he was untouchable that day. Unfortunately it would difficult to say we even seen glimpses of that during his time here.

Had a quick search for the video, cant find it. Any chance of a link?