#09 - 02/10/10 - St.Johnstone 2-0 Hibs - SPL

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you really are on a crusade what is it that the 2 have in common that you are so much against them.

They have feck all in common.

Taylor is super at crossing but lazy and slow

JMW hasn't yet crossed a ball to a Saints player, is super fast and runs eternally.

If we could take Taylor's crossing and JMWs running we'd have a player far too good for Saints. Sadly, we can't do that and have two players who are simply not good enough for the club.

If you were trying to make a clumsy point about racism, hard luck. I like Sammy, despite his antics at Dundee.

Dismayed to see people still keen to have Swanks back!

Did he do much that was useful?

I feel a bit sorry for JMW- can you imagine getting a job, but you have to impress each week to get another contract by January? That's pressure.... At Tannadiced he kept looking at the bench, it looked like ' Was that good? Is that what you want?' . He should be allowed to settle and play with confidence.... he'll make chances, the front boys need to get into areas and convert the chances.

A very important game for us on sat. Hibs fans are worse than us at the momont for booing their team.IF we can score first and give them all the encouragement we can it will get the away fans on Hibs back and hopefully spur us on to a victory.......... the fans need to play our part in this game too......... Keep The Faith.........

Dismayed to see people still keen to have Swanks back!

Did he do much that was useful?

I feel a bit sorry for JMW- can you imagine getting a job, but you have to impress each week to get another contract by January? That's pressure.... At Tannadiced he kept looking at the bench, it looked like ' Was that good? Is that what you want?' . He should be allowed to settle and play with confidence.... he'll make chances, the front boys need to get into areas and convert the chances.

Completely agree with you there. What I've seen of him I have seen a lot of potential.

At the end of the day he has moved his place of work, and we all know that doing so takes a wee while to settle in before your firing on all cylinders so to speak.

If you were trying to make a clumsy point about racism, hard luck. I like Sammy, despite his antics at Dundee.

Never entered my mind but obviously you had thought about it.

I was thinkng that both play in your beloved role that Swanks used to play in and you just hate to admit Del did right in getting rid of him.

Completely agree with you there. What I've seen of him I have seen a lot of potential.

At the end of the day he has moved his place of work, and we all know that doing so takes a wee while to settle in before your firing on all cylinders so to speak.

Agree! Have only seen him against St Mirren so far and I was fairly impressed.Obvious pace and a decent touch.

Never entered my mind but obviously you had thought about it.

I was thinkng that both play in your beloved role that Swanks used to play in and you just hate to admit Del did right in getting rid of him.

Not in the case of Myrie-Williams who apparently can only play on the left. Swankie was very much a right winger, the other two seem equally hopeless on either flank.