#13 - 30/10/10 - Saints 0-3 Celtic - SPL

SaintDougie

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know this or is it a guess?

Del said they were very heavy legged after playing on soft pitch on Wed. Savo brought in as fresh legs IMO he was invisible untill he gifted the goal.Peaso has done zero but not convinced about wide left.JMW cant pass water.Dont see where the improvement is coming from. By the way the **** chanting IRA bile whilst standing in our ground should tell you why the ground is half empty.:mad:

Sorry Celtic fan here (i accept flak) but interesting to see you's go a) 4-5-1 and B) not abusing our dodgy centre-halves in the air like you did on Wednesday.

At least you come in peace with decent football knowledge!

A lot of Saints fans are interested in the line up too. Welcome to the world of Del v The Old Firm.

Del said they were very heavy legged after playing on soft pitch on Wed. Savo brought in as fresh legs IMO he was invisible untill he gifted the goal.Peaso has done zero but not convinced about wide left.JMW cant pass water.Dont see where the improvement is coming from. By the way the **** chanting IRA bile whilst standing in our ground should tell you why the ground is half empty.:mad:

I can know understand why scumdee Ush*ted weren't that bother on losing JMW, a WINGER he's more like a WINKER....

Johnstoun/Kilgour...sorry, but to me a professional footballer should be able to handle this week's schedule. Parkin wasn't the only one to give his all midweek.

I should add that I'm not having a go at him because I'm not a great fan of his. It just bugs me how easily players get tired these days.

Johnstoun/Kilgour...sorry, but to me a professional footballer should be able to handle this week's schedule. Parkin wasn't the only one to give his all midweek.

I should add that I'm not having a go at him because I'm not a great fan of his. It just bugs me how easily players get tired these days.

Celtic will always have quality over us, we need to better their workrate, and you can't do that twice in 4 days with the same players.

It's a 4-4-1-1 for me with Savo off Haber. With Morris, Davidson, Moon all out it's no surprise we're weak in midfield.

I'm not sure what it is to be honest!

Agree we are missing a load of midfielders so that influences matters. Again I'm not a great fan, but as was mentioned earlier, knowing how short we are in that area, why was Adams allowed to go back to Dundee on loan? Looks like he's match fit now.

Would agree I was just re-stating what Del said.It does not matter who Del picks if they play like pricks.

It's a 4-4-1-1 for me with Savo off Haber. With Morris, Davidson, Moon all out it's no surprise we're weak in midfield.

Aye you're quite right but with number 22 not getting forward at all for me its practically 4-5-1 although im being a bit pernickity.

Thought Samuel was pretty dangerous the other night so surely he'll get on soon....