The Abuse of the Saints Support

BlueJ

I finally received a reply from Celtic regarding my letter of complaint.

not the response i expected!

i wrote to Peter Lawwell expressing my disgust at the chants from the celtic fans against us, throwing firewoks at our plyers, pitch invading. i said that while the behaviour of the minority of saints fans was wrong, at least saints were acting. i said what are celtic doing to act on the anti british, pro terrorist bile being spouted by their fans. their fans are stopping me attending matches with my family. i as a forces veteran was deeply offended by the chants and behaviour and i now refuse to enter any stadium where the OF will play.

the response was some generic shite from his PA about the unfurling of a banner at celtics game against aberdeen (which was not even mentioned in my letter?)

my comments were welcomed, and they had receieved so many letters regarding the banner it would be impossible to reply to them all. it had also ben raised at their AGM, and i recevied a copy of the released statement, that i'd already read in every paper. no apology, no explanation, no details regardin investigations.

i am fuming. not one thing in my letter to them was addressed, yet they mentioned the completely wrong incident. scum

Send it to the press and embarrass them more.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic