#38 - 05/04/11 - Saints 0-2 Rangers - SPL

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Graingers been poor all season, he dallys ever time, his crossing is horrendous and let's not mention his free kicks. He is a decent player, buy if we are ever going to improve he needs replacing, that's the harsh fact.

For starters his crossing is not horrendous, sometimes they are misplaced but who in our teams aren't? Are McKays any better, or Craigs for instance? Not that I have seen. In my opnion he hasn't been poor all season either, there are players who have had worse form.

Left backs that are of a good standard? Name them because it took us long enough to find Grainger after Stanic left.

Well if you want to replace him, like this guy does, then they should be naming potential players who are better than him, naw?

Naw! Someone's ability to see if a player is any good or not is a totally different area from their knowledge of the general market imho.

Naw! Someone's ability to see if a player is any good or not is a totally different area from their knowledge of the general market imho.

Okay but I'm sure this guy isn't a thick **** and know's if there are good enough left backs out of contract or willing to leave their club to join St Johnstone.

...and for all we know Enks could have shouted that there was enough time for Grainger to head back to him.

...and for all we know Enks could have shouted that there was enough time for Grainger to head back to him.

That is possibly the worst excuse or even post I have ever seen. Did you see the reaction after goal? If Enks had shouted I am sure he would have been getting loads of abuse from Grainger.

Grainger also needs to stop feeling sorry for himself. He has a chance to make it a horrible mistake rather than a horrible performance.

Okay but I'm sure this guy isn't a thick **** and know's if there are good enough left backs out of contract or willing to leave their club to join St Johnstone.

I was speaking generally, not about our fellow forumer. I'm sure there are better players out there for every SPL player...it's just a case of tracking them down!