Sammon signs for S****horpe

ancientsaint

His Diary for today will probably read something like this

"Just back from S****horpe, and never going back. On the seafront, I saw a man and a woman having a shouting match, until the woman smacked the guy in the head and they started fighting. Then a policeman showed up, but instead of trying to calm it down, twatted the bloke with his baton. In the end, the guy got it off him, and started hitting the policeman AND his wife. Then a crocodile came and stole all the sausages."

"Just back from S****horpe, and never going back. On the seafront, I saw a man and a woman having a shouting match, until the woman smacked the guy in the head and they started fighting. Then a policeman showed up, but instead of trying to calm it down, twatted the bloke with his baton. In the end, the guy got it off him, and started hitting the policeman AND his wife. Then a crocodile came and stole all the sausages."

Took me a while to get that :?:D

He probably also saw the size of the club... They are the smallest club in the championship and to be fair they are punching well above their weight I would not expect them to remain in the championship for much longer ... I believe that their grounds capacity is about 9,000... oh and Glanford Park is a hole

sc untthorpe isnt on the coast chief.

Sure this is the last year S****horpe can stay in the Championship whithout doing their ground up, you get 3 years I think to get your ground up to standard and theirs isn't all seater.

Think I read somewhere that they are looking to get the rules changed so they can leave behind one goal standing as it is now.

Have to say I agree with them.

• 2 weeks later...