Go Canucks Go

Moray Blue

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have no idea whether he will start game seven and I suspect if he does, his performance will ultimately determine whether Vancouver win or not.

there is no doubt that he will start Game 7! He has been the best player when the games have been in Vancouver, just dismal when in Boston!!

I see Mason Raymond damaged some vertebrae last night after 20 odd seconds! ouch!

there is no doubt that he will start Game 7! He has been the best player when the games have been in Vancouver, just dismal when in Boston!!

I see Mason Raymond damaged some vertebrae last night after 20 odd seconds! ouch!

He has been great on home ice in the final but I really think this has been due to Boston's approach to these games.

This being a winner takes all game, if I were Boston I would go for him in the opening period and basically try to unsettle him in the hope that he makes a mistake.... then wait for him go to pieces.

Hopefully both teams will go for it and it won't turn into a nervy tense game with lots of penalties etc. and if we get an early goal then it will really be game on.

Suspect it will be a battle of nerves, rather than skill though.

Re. Raymond was an unlucky injury as they seemed to get their sticks tangled and he went into the boards at a funny angle, no malice intended by Boychuck though.

Oh and I should add that I think Luongo is a good net minder.... I just suspect he might be a bit of a bottle merchant!!

Edited by jimbo_1884
I originally put very good but I am downgrading him as I reckon there are quite a few I would rather have in my team!!

Just what I need to hear,not. Flying to Vancouver on Saturday,hope it's still in one piece.

OK now ginger.......

Hope you have a nice time the weather looks good for you......

If you are in the rockies next week look out for us we are in a log cabin at lake louise at the end of the week.

ps. Nice to meet a saintie at the airport on wednesday (tarvie) , and he only stays 3 blocks from us in calgary !!!!!!