Many apologies to the wee Hearts ballboy

StephanieBarr

What is the Pope or Rosary beads got to do with bigotry, they're attached to a faith? it is clear that some on here are uneducated, yet its all the Catholic schools fault for the problems in this country, oh the irony

WHY is there a need to introduce a Religous faith whilst talking about football -we all have our beliefs outside football and thats where they should remain...lets talk football.

WHY is there a need to introduce a Religous faith whilst talking about football -we all have our beliefs outside football and thats where they should remain...lets talk football.

Agreed but it wasn't me who started the discussion on the Pope or rosary beads on this thread, so maybe you should direct your post to the posters who did.

Oh the irony, it was you who brought the Pope and Rosary beads subject into this topic, So what does the Pope and Rosary beads have to do with football, as you wanted to talk about them earlier in a Fitba' Chat thread?:roll:

Because you (in your other guise) asked why I said you supported bigotry.:roll:

This incident actually reminds me of a game at McDiarmid v the Coags a few years back. I was a ball boy that season, and during the game the great unwashed decided to throw some of their dole money towards the pitch for some reason.

I don't think they were aiming at the ballboy (wasn't me) , but some went pretty close to him. In the end, he just decided to pick up some of the money, and made £3-4 out of the tinks :laugh:

Guest Mongy Max

Honestly Stephanie Barr/Eric Openshaw, I could could and paste a fair few things of yours that promote bigotry.

My favourite example of yours was TAL at the end of a post, now can you tell me what that means again?? Is it Tiofaidh Ar La, Our Day will come??

Is that not the slogan used by the IRA??

Is it quite easy for you to remember to switch between Stephanie Barr and Eric Fannypuss to back up the posts you previously made??.

Honestly Stephanie Barr/Eric Openshaw, I could could and paste a fair few things of yours that promote bigotry.

My favourite example of yours was TAL at the end of a post, now can you tell me what that means again?? Is it Tiofaidh Ar La, Our Day will come??

Is that not the slogan used by the IRA??

Is it quite easy for you to remember to switch between Stephanie Barr and Eric Fannypuss to back up the posts you previously made??.

Go on then

No wrong answer you were the 1st poster to mention rosary beads:roll:and you still don't get it that I have only 1 account on here, as I've said before ask the moderators they'll know.

You (as Stephanie) posted the picture of the rosary beads - the first person to bring them to the forum.

Some wee typos that both of your alter egos use reveal that you are one and the same mate.:roll:

Edited by newyear'sday97
spelling

You (as Stephanie) posted the picture of the rosary beads - the first person to bring them to the forum.

Some wee typos that both of your alter egos use reveal that you are one and the same mate.:roll:

Failed again mate, like I say if you're so wanting to know if we're the same person, and that applies to anybody, why not ask the mods, because deep down you know you're wrong, and hate it that I've proved you wrong yet again.

So far as we can tell, Eric Openshaw and StephanieBarr are not the same person. The only real way we have of checking anything like that is through IPs, and they do not share any.

However, StephanieBarr, unsurprisingly, shared several IPs with formerly banned users Sir Albert Tatlock and Sookie Suncaps - and as such has been banned.

So far as we can tell, Eric Openshaw and StephanieBarr are not the same person. The only real way we have of checking anything like that is through IPs, and they do not share any.

However, StephanieBarr, unsurprisingly, shared several IPs with formerly banned users Sir Albert Tatlock and Sookie Suncaps - and as such has been banned.

Job half done :wink:

But, i can go log on to my sisters computer and have one ip address and i could also use my mobile with another different ip address. Sadly this can't be verified.

PS i ain't done this in the past and certainly wouldn't.

I hope not! Messing around with your sisters ip is not on :shock:

You can't even manage to keep a thread open :wink:

I rarely have any feelings other than disgust/pity at any of your posts, but I did enjoy this one.

But Edstar probably isn't far off - with the money Lennon has had to spend in comparison to their best pals along the road, most managers worth their salt would have managed to win the league I reckon.

Is there no way an ip address can be banned or flagged so that the same person can't come on again and again.

Another way of checking is by reading the persons posts. It should definitely be a case of one out, all out.

Is there no way an ip address can be banned or flagged so that the same person can't come on again and again.

There were a couple of posts in the past where he mentioned websites that give out false ip addresses so that someone can use numerous alias on the same site. It was a total two fingers up to the mods of there ever was one.