Mpc

Dr Christmas Jones

The MPC has voted 7-2 in favour of holding interest rate at 0.5% in July.

Nice but not as good as this one

http://youtu.be/Rgdzg2QkXvQ

I know some of you have the full video.Any chance of posting the goals and sending off instead of teasing us with the last one.

And if its a winger your looking for Del,someone of Jenko's calibre would do nicely.

Edited by Dr Christmas Jones
Jenko saints legend

Would happily pay a tenner or more for a copy of that game. Didnt know anyone had it. Dont remember it being telivised. Good chance to raise some funds for this site/youth development/the owners beer fund. Would think youd easy sell fifty odd copies for a tenner if you tried. Dont know what works involved in copying them but Id easy pay for one up front and think others would too.

Would happily pay a tenner or more for a copy of that game. Didnt know anyone had it. Dont remember it being telivised. Good chance to raise some funds for this site/youth development/the owners beer fund. Would think youd easy sell fifty odd copies for a tenner if you tried. Dont know what works involved in copying them but Id easy pay for one up front and think others would too.

Me too - best ever match that I attended in 35 years of attending Saints games home and away. What a performance that day. I'll also never forget what was a very young (and much slimmer) Charlie Mann that day reporting on the game for Radio Scotland. He was full of superlatives and predicted that 1st Division Saints would beat Rangers in their forthcoming Scottish Cup Tie at Ibrox. Didn't happen of course - but THAT is how good we were that day.

Jim

If my mind serves me correctly, i seem to remember Scotsport used to show 1st division highlights round-ups in those days so there is hopefully some footage out there somewhere.

By far the greatest game i have ever seen saints play! Funniest moments of that day was Charnley being sent for an early bath. Also seem to remember there being only about 5 dundee fans left in the stadium to celebrate there second, so some of the saintees fans in the east stand helped them celebrate. The remaining 5 promptly left! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Might be wrong but I dont think highlights were ever shown on tv. It was new years day and I dont think Scotsport was on in the holiday period. I have quite a few other brief highlights Ive recorded from that period on Video tape and fairly sure Id have made sure Id taped that had it been on.

Pretty sure in those days it was Perth College students who used to record the games.

Don't know if it was for the clubs benefit or as part of their course work.

i was told there was one copy in the whole world, but it was mostly erased. this was done accidentely by the chairmans son.ye can guess who am talking about .go ask him.