holdgates chippie

Wish i was Joe McGurn

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be cauld by the time they arrived here.

A lot of the lads in the pub have been getting them delivered.

Place not only stinks from the punters now, but also fish and chips mixed in with their various smells :)

1 supper between 2 is usually enough though. Rare portions Jack gives you from Holdgates.

Still think best chips in Perthshire. Think I might have a Mock Chop Supper for my dinner. Eat it on the way up the road likely.

A lot of the lads in the pub have been getting them delivered.

Place not only stinks from the punters now, but also fish and chips mixed in with their various smells :)

1 supper between 2 is usually enough though. Rare portions Jack gives you from Holdgates.

Still think best chips in Perthshire. Think I might have a Mock Chop Supper for my dinner. Eat it on the way up the road likely.

Agree about Holgates, Braw sit doony place, sometimes go in with Ecky, Scotty, Decky,Bando and Robbo on a Saty night after the fitbaw!! Screw the Fish Supper for two though, need 2 just for ma sell.Usually ask for a Fishy Supper with a White Puddy in it's mouth. What pub to you go to mate?

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

Agree about Holgates, Braw sit doony place, sometimes go in with Ecky, Scotty, Decky,Bando and Robbo on a Saty night after the fitbaw!! What pub to you go to mate?

Could maybe meet you for a supper sometime if you fancy it?

I work in the Burns but tend not too drink in there as place is clorty.

Usually drink in The Half Moon nowadays. Like to pop into That Bar sometimes to hear the new songs. Ken what i mean Larkie ;)

Could maybe meet you for a supper sometime if you fancy it?

I work in the Burns but tend not too drink in there as place is clorty.

Usually drink in The Half Moon nowadays. Like to pop into That Bar sometimes to hear the new songs. Ken what i mean Larkie ;)

Aye braw pm me your mobile number and we will sort something out! will see if Ecky,Bando and that fancy it as well.The Burns was fine on Saty when me and Gordo were in for a couple, Were You working between 7 and nine last Saty???PS Not keen on half Moon, last time i was in there was a dug drinking oot of a guys pint,Gordo got a slap for wearing a Saints top, and some English dude tried to sell cooko a smelly Chelsea atop and Pennos pint was off.Apart from that it was ok

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

Aye braw pm me your mobile number and we will sort something out! will see if Ecky,Bando and that fancy it as well.The Burns was fine on Saty when me and Gordo were in for a couple, Were You working between 7 and nine last Saty???

Braw. Look forward to it mate. We could get 2 single fish and share the chips as its a big portion mate. I don't eat that much anymore.

I only work weedays now, I was in the Burns at 7ish though. Small chap. Big sideburns and was wearing a brown suit with matching brogues. Ended up in the Zoo but no joy on the wuman front. They were all a bit young for me.

Fancy going out sometime, maybe aftyer our supper? Gets a bit lonely going to these places on your own?

Is Gordo the big fella with the red hair?

Braw. Look forward to it mate. We could get 2 single fish and share the chips as its a big portion mate. I don't eat that much anymore.

I only work weedays now, I was in the Burns at 7ish though. Small chap. Big sideburns and was wearing a brown suit with matching brogues. Ended up in the Zoo but no joy on the wuman front. They were all a bit young for me.

Fancy going out sometime, maybe aftyer our supper? Gets a bit lonely going to these places on your own?

Is Gordo the big fella with the red hair?

Aye that's him six foot six and built like a brick........