Fran Sandaza, an appreciation..

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the minute he was sent off on Saturday. The abuse he was getting from St Johnstone "fans" was uncalled for IMO.

Well if that is true then it is pathetic, and I can accept that he pulled his page for reasons other than just being in a cream puff - apologies for suggesting otherwise.

I still think he owes the real fans an apology, as well as his team mates, so my opinion is the same.

From the minute he was sent off on Saturday. The abuse he was getting from St Johnstone "fans" was uncalled for IMO.

You accept he was stupid and made a mistake, you don't go onto Facebook and tell one of your own players to **** off and die.

These are two totally different things.....Saints fans (who were at the game) were entitled to hurl abuse at him at the time

I wasn't talking about at the game, can you read, we were discussing his social networking pages, which he pulled down, rightly so after the abuse he was getting.

Unfortunately I can read your pish, yes

You are so pc and unemotional it does my head in

Edited by Edstar101

Couldn't be arsed reading all this thread. Unbelievable.

So it's June last year, and someone tells you some girly-looking Spaniard will score 18 goals for us, get us in the top 6, had us at one point thinking we would be in the CL, but errrr in the crucial game he'll be a complete t*** and get sent off (although we would almost certainly have lost the game anyway cos they were miles better than us)? Do you want to keep him?

Would anyone of you have said, noooo, don't play him, sack him, at that point?

When we're back at the bottom of Div 1 and our best playe wouldnae get a reserve team game for the Pars, just remember Fran and weep.....

Grip. Get a feckin one.

This type of discussion should be kept away from here.

Back to football related matters, both of you, thankyou.

:)

Indeed it should :cool:

Fran Sandaza is the best thing to hit Saints in my lifetime supporting them (bar Goran Stanic :wink:) and should definitely play in the game against Rangers, especially if we are desperate for a win.

Couldn't be arsed reading all this thread. Unbelievable.

So it's June last year, and someone tells you some girly-looking Spaniard will score 18 goals for us, get us in the top 6, had us at one point thinking we would be in the CL, but errrr in the crucial game he'll be a complete t*** and get sent off (although we would almost certainly have lost the game anyway cos they were miles better than us)? Do you want to keep him?

Would anyone of you have said, noooo, don't play him, sack him, at that point?

When we're back at the bottom of Div 1 and our best playe wouldnae get a reserve team game for the Pars, just remember Fran and weep.....

Grip. Get a feckin one.

Spot On.

The main embarrassment to saints this weekend has been the complete and utter overreaction by some saints fans to a player getting sent off and not being happy about it.

Some of you are living in cloud cuckoo land. Your making stories up in your head as you go along. :evil:

The majority of posts on this topic are nuts.

Remember it was meant to be an appreciation of what the guy has brought to us. Ok, he had a 'mad minute' on Sat. and didn't immediately apologise for it...but then he may have simply been to pissed off to think of that side of things.

Personally, I've already 'forgiven' the bloke. He's brought far more to the club than I expected.

Those who are still on his case, should remember everyone is entitled to make a mistake.

Spot On.

The main embarrassment to saints this weekend has been the complete and utter overreaction by some saints fans to a player getting sent off and not being happy about it.

Some of you are living in cloud cuckoo land. Your making stories up in your head as you go along. :evil:

Grrrr. Makes me mad. dunno posters as much as some of you do, maybe some of those slagging Fran are younger and don't understand the history, and don't appreciate how well we are doing compared to how well we are supposed to do.

Our players never get capped. our managers never get manager of the month. Newspapers ignore us, blah blah blah. Team after team wins a cup by cheating, and then goes bust, and then gets away with it. This is a fantastic season, for feck's sake enjoy it.

For about 4 days, we thought we were going to be playing in the CL. So we're probably not now. And so we slaughter the guy who got us there in the first place.

Wouldn't give up those 4 days for anything.

Point taken, ty. But if....say....McCracken...Mannus...... had got sent off at the crucial moment, would the reaction have been the same?

Bit of a Scottish thing. We elevate a guy to hero status, and then the minute he doesn't live up to it, we cut his balls off.

forgetting why he became a saint in the first place.

Saint works both ways there!!!