Best memories/matches v Rangers (about to be extinct)

stevensan

the 2-0 win in the cup at ibrox.so glad i went.drunk nearly a bottle of malt whisky when i got home and gave the h u n across the road dogs abuse.nae crumbs from the masters table that night arsehole.

aye and nae work for me either too pished on the booze arsehole.

the o-o game at parkheid.went on the bridgend rumba bus.the rangers yobs needed english yobs with them to take us on.some braw songs that day.can ye see a handsome h u n.

......and they had Falkirk c*nts roped in that day. Nearly got a spanking as we got ambushed getting off the train at Queen Street. They we regrouped and 'marched" down Buchanan Street. Nearly got a spanking on the underground as well.

......and they had Falkirk c*nts roped in that day. Nearly got a spanking as we got ambushed getting off the train at Queen Street. They we regrouped and 'marched" down Buchanan Street. Nearly got a spanking on the underground as well.

I was on the boogie train that fine day :cool:

when i was about 12 years old there was a lot of rangers fan buses parked down by the north inch.me and my mate alfie gobbed on every single one .feckin hard as fuque eh.

mind you there was nae chunt in them as they were all at the game busy singing there political and religious bollocks.

we got beat 4-0 early 70's and theres 20000 plus in the ground .its the same game mentioned by mccarry 1-0 .i always remember jim pearson on the park.i must be about 7 or 8 year old .i always remember my dad telling me to go to the pie shop and i shat out of that one with the size of the crowd.i couldnae even see above the barrier roond the pitch never mind the feckin pie shop.

The last 4-1 was a great night too, not many wee diddy clubs have sat in their lego stadiums chanting "we want 5" to the sound of the Lacoste shuffle as the bigots made their hasty exit.

I got a wee unnamed credit on Radio 4 the morning after that. On the Today programme, Garry Richardson (on whom Alan Partridge must be partly based) said St Mirren beat the dinosaur team by 4-1. I emailed in immediately expressing my outrage, and a chastened Richardson was forced by Sarah Montague to give an apology in the round-up an hour later.

the fight after the 3-0 defeat at ibrox.it was the day we filled the rear of the broomloan road stand.oor bus driver failed to turn up after the game.feckin tosser .so it was a wee game of the alamo.us v the h u n s yobs.i always remember the sparks coming off the hoofs of a polis horse coming off the road as the horse just missed my mate.i think nge who is sometimes on here or will be when he gets out of the tin pail had his leg broke.i always remember my mates brother smacking a full can of beer repeatedly over some icf chunts head.well scary only saved by us sticking together.

fao of sing sing.see post 41.i always mind goin to the shalimar for a ruby after the game.i ken flynie was with me but i cannae mind if you were there or it was ricky.there was just the three of us having a nosebag in the top curry shop of the time.or maybe ye were busy sailing the norfolk broads.

My first encounter with the Knuckledraggers was im sure a 0-2 defeat (i think) at Muirton, i was only a wee teenager and ended up getting chased all the way down the Dunkeld road by 3 of the feckers who were well in their 20's :wink:

Getting a dunt on the napper when we got off the train at Queens st station the day of the 0-0 draw at Porkheid,also recall one hellova ugly english dude giving it "C'am on Johnston" (i remember seeing a photo years ago of most of the Perth dudes making their way to Perth railway station that day,fair mob back then,wish i knew who had the pic)

Cannot remember the year but 5 of us chasing 4 Rangers ICF along county place only to run right into a whole mob of them round the corner from the county hotel,one of the feckers tried to nick ma trainers :laugh:

Again not a game but the time a bus full of Rangers came into the Clachan pub on their way home from some other town,it was an old style free for all table,chairs,pool balls etc went flying,ma wee mate was well pissed off he had just bought a round in for 7 of us !!!

One game that will always stand out for me is the LC final though,brilliant day and night out,Celtic club London rd absolutely bouncing both levels,folk dancing on tables etc,a certain posters father inlaw punching a Rangers fan (who was on our bus byraway) because he made an anti catholic comment,stopping off on the way home at a pub that seemingly was prebooked by the Corrina bus and us lot eating their buffet,the whole cup final experience was summat i'll never forget.

fao of sing sing.see post 41.i always mind goin to the shalimar for a ruby after the game.i ken flynie was with me but i cannae mind if you were there or it was ricky.there was just the three of us having a nosebag in the top curry shop of the time.or maybe ye were busy sailing the norfolk broads.

I remember the bus not turning up after the game when we got out of the stand after the 3-0 defeat. There were ICF chunts everywhere around us, coming up in groups having a sly kick then retiring back waiting for the right moment to give us an extreme doing. The word was getting around that we were stranded and their mob was getting bigger and bigger. I remember the few polis that were there laughing thinking it was funny that we were stranded. Like slf said, we just stuck together and saw it out. Nobody really got a bad doing but I had forgotten that Eric broke his leg that night. It's nights like that that im proud to call my muckers at the time real proper mates who stuck up for each other. Still would buy most of them a pint if I ever saw them. As for the curry, cannae remember that.

A similar night was at Easter Road when we got caught over "the bridge" by the hibees only to be saved by the fact that we found a whole load of crates of empty milk bottles in a shop front. Kept the hibees at bay till the bus turned up...... Once again another major "doing" averted !!!!