The Big Turkey Travel Thread

soulfulsaint

I'm wondering of its wort starting a separate thread to see who would be interested in an Istanbul to Eskesehir Saints supporters' bus... If we could get 40 committed it would certainly be worthwhile. Assuming that's where we play of course.

Yeah, but what if the match is in Ankara?

Those people are just stupid ignore them, i bet they never visited a game

We Eskişehirspor fans are 1 of the (how do u say :D) kindest/mature fans in Türkiye,

We are famous/known for our Tifo's(Choreography) and chants, not our hooliganizm :D

We have some characteristics of hooliganizm some times,

but only when we are challenged to do so, just to defand ourselfs,

Against u guys this will never happen. we are peacefull

They have since been deleted, but from what translator was showing they weren't very friendly.

The one guy was a being an idiot so I just deleted his comments Phil. There are always a few , even we have a few. Just daft kids usually..

It's hopefully all cool. I am away on holiday for 8 days tommorow but Wee John is gonna keep an eye on it..:wink:

Should be fine..:D

Those people are just stupid ignore them, i bet they never visited a game

We Eskişehirspor fans are 1 of the (how do u say :D) kindest/mature fans in Türkiye,

We are famous/known for our Tifo's(Choreography) and chants, not our hooliganizm :D

We have some characteristics of hooliganizm some times,

but only when we are challenged to do so, just to defand ourselfs,

Against u guys this will never happen. we are peacefull

Having translated a lot of the commets tonight I think nearly all the guys who have been on FB have been cool and friendly.. We will all be good..and have a good time..:D

#kindest/mature fans in Türkiye,

l

Nice one.

Sadly for us in UK, TIFO has not become popular here yet.....

Edited by MySpazz

I'm wondering of its wort starting a separate thread to see who would be interested in an Istanbul to Eskesehir Saints supporters' bus... If we could get 40 committed it would certainly be worthwhile. Assuming that's where we play of course.

Certainly a possibility. Most other buses seem to take 5 & a half hours.

Ankara & train seems the other possibility.

Flights to ankara are 38 quid return from Istanbul and take an hour so I guess that would be the preferred option!

£36 plus fees if it's the Pegasus flights you're looking at, so £55 in total. Bus is no more than £22 and takes 6 hours, not taking into account t traffic.