Thursdays Pre-match Plan....

I'm looking to head up mid afternoon. Think I'm staying in Perth overnight. Can give you a run up no problem and if you're staying over in Perth can drop you off back in Edinburgh the following day.

there will be plenty folk heading back straight after the game, I know most aren't leaving Edinburgh til after they finish work.

Sweet, I was planning on heading through mid afternoon as well. I'll message you my digits so we can sort it out thursday morning.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ghostie, great effort, i have 6 going in afternoon, and meeting them at Muirton Suite after work. Unfortunately not a musician amongst them.

Good stuff everyone and no Cagey I aint looking for Pauls job. Stuff like this has to be done by us the fans. The good news is that you guys are all helping. This is NOT a ghostie Production..This is a SAINTS FANS production..

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

I assume the Muirton suite will be open after the game too? Or is it best to try the Tulloch?

Going forward is the 208 likely to reopen? Or is a Tulloch membership going to be the future?

Going forward, the Muirton suite will be open before and after every match and will be open to everyone ( not just ST holders as it was before):D

A Tulloch membership would be a decent idea as well matey.

I assume the Muirton suite will be open after the game too? Or is it best to try the Tulloch?

Going forward is the 208 likely to reopen? Or is a Tulloch membership going to be the future?

208 lights on every night I go past & Slimmers still seem to be there on Thursdays. Surely if it was closed it would be CLOSED.

Just a wee update from The Tulloch - We are going to show the St.Johnstone v Airdrie game from 31st March 1990 at 6pm - I reckon we'll just start it from the 2nd Half Kick Off so that will take us up to nearly 7pm - got a seasons highlights that can go on from then till people are leaving for the big game. Hopefully after the game we will be in a celebratory mood and we'll lash on some Saints anthems through the big speakers See you there...now mind if you are not a Tulloch member then A) you can join on the night £10 Male/£5 Female - B) Email thetullochclub@hotmail.co.uk to say you will be coming (gives us an indication of what to expect for staff)

For those that are asking then "YES" joining the T is a good idea :D- the more Saints there the better.

Thanks for all the work and positive vibes Gordon - great work - all Saints together and plenty options and room for us all to have a blast on Thursday.

Edited by McCarry One Nil
xx

Cheers John.

As for Spinz.. I havenae seen him for ages unfortunately..:sad:

And to be fair to Eric, he asked a fair enough question and I gave him a fair enough answer:wink:

Thanks for your reply, yes it was a fair question that I asked, some folk just need to chill and lay off the name-calling when I post though

Well done Gordon. I did look at flights over and then spending weekend in London (missus on summer satabical) on the way back to Greece but at near 800 euros........feck that. I hope you all have a great day.

Why you even bothered responding to that pr1ck openshaw...????

Can we not get Spinz to scare him somehow :wink:

4. NAME-CALLING & SMILIES

Name-calling and personal abuse is not allowed on the forum. Anyone breaking this rule is likely to have their posts either edited or deleted by a Moderator. Anyone who continuously breaks this rule after having it pointed out to them (either on the forum itself or via a Private Message) will be given an official warning. Saying afterwards that you were joking is NOT an excuse - on an internet forum it is often impossible to tell what people's individual sense of humour is and whether or not comments are made in jest. That is why smilies are provided for use with your posts, so please use them (e.g. if you make a jokey remark, accompany it with an appropriate smilie symbol so that people know you're not being serious and your comment is taken in the spirit intended).

Hopefully the moderators have seen this post, how many times do members of this forum get away with breaking rules?

so many choices.i intend to be at sportsters at about one.nearest carry out shops are next to the sandeman or the one next to ormonds pub.i hoping for big sing song and booze fest.there are plenty boozers nearby for choice and a chippy for chips.eventually later i hope to pick up my female membership of the tulloch for a fiver then go to the muirton suite.if the polis let me in after all that and i survive the game i might go back to the tulloch but if it shuts at 11 feck um .i will have the voddee garden open for an allnighter . thats the plan but ye never know what will happen.

Anyway back on topic. I thought a march up to the Stadium from Murray Street would have been on the cards ? With Womble leading the troops !!!

if we were still at muirton i could understand this jocko,it would have been braw.somehow the hike to mcd might be a bit much even with yer wee mate womble at the head.