Thursdays Pre-match Plan....

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so many choices.i intend to be at sportsters at about one.nearest carry out shops are next to the sandeman or the one next to ormonds pub.i hoping for big sing song and booze fest.there are plenty boozers nearby for choice and a chippy for chips.eventually later i hope to pick up my female membership of the tulloch for a fiver then go to the muirton suite.if the polis let me in after all that and i survive the game i might go back to the tulloch but if it shuts at 11 feck um .i will have the voddee garden open for an allnighter . thats the plan but ye never know what will happen.

Mina stores, across from watsons chippy.

Nice wee plug in tonights Tully for tomorrows festivities:D

nice one.

unfortunately only dundee folk read it as the front of the tully says its 'dundee born and READ'.so dae ye ken any dundee dudes that read the article and could translate please.

I am going to be leaving edinburgh airport at about 8.30 Thursday morning with two spare seats, if anyone needs a lift.

We won't get in til 10.15 from London City......

thanks tho!

@John - next time I see you remind me to tell you about the £110 taxi + girl + Stockholm -> Uppsala + bevvy ..... different kind of ball game!

We won't get in til 10.15 from London City......

thanks tho!

@John - next time I see you remind me to tell you about the £110 taxi + girl + Stockholm -> Uppsala + bevvy ..... different kind of ball game!

Geez, always up for a good story. Please introduce urself to some of my top muckers when in Perth, Rickardo, slf and topov the monkey. Paul and shark - u already know !

I hope that a whole troop of saintees make it to Sportsters tomorrow afternoon. Ghostie has done a brill job in making sure the euro pre match is a success and i am sure will be great fun. Very jealous I will not be there. hope the young kids make it out as Europe comes around....maybe once in a decade !

Morning all. Match day is here and tonight could be a great night for Saints. It's been a while since I was this excited about a game.Hopefully the result will be the one we are all looking for:D

Just a few things about todays planned festivities. Please remember that if you get overly pished you will not get into the game, so if you are out and about this afternoon, enjoy your self but don't go chucking it back. The laws in Scotland ( as we are all well aware) mean that you cannot expect to get access to a football match if you are drunk. These laws apply to this game as well. Please pace yourself. it would be a great shame for anyone to be refused entry and even worse should anyone get lifted. Every single one of us needs to be there tonight to cheer Saints on.

Secondly, please remember, we are representing St.Johnstone and Scotland and so lets not be anything other than a credit to both. Tayside police have been made aware of our plans today and will be in attendance at some point. Lets make sure we all stay relaxed and don't give them any reason to get involved. I am 100% sure you will agree with me on these points.

Lets have a memorable day, lets show the people of Perth what supporting saints is all about, and above all, lets welcome our ESES guests and have FUN!!!!!!

Thanks for your support for todays event and I hope you have a blast.:D

Cheers.

Ghostie:D

First of all BIG THANK YOU to Ghostie and all the others who have gone out of their way to make this a success.

I will be heading to the big blue and white party after work so hope to hit Sportsters around 6pm.:D:D

Really looking forward to this game, through a close contact who knows the players there is a real positive vibe with the players, they think that they can pull off the result we all want.:D

Regardless of what the result is I hope we all make it a great night for Saints and show the biased west coast media types that we can party, enjoy and stay within the law. Let's show the world what we are made of!

COYS!!:laugh:

Really looking forward to this game, through a close contact who knows the players there is a real positive vibe with the players, they think that they can pull off the result we all want.:D

That's the kind of stuff I like. Always talk yourselves up even if inside you're doubtful - never admit that you think it's anything but doable.

First of all BIG THANK YOU to Ghostie and all the others who have gone out of their way to make this a success.

I will be heading to the big blue and white party after work so hope to hit Sportsters around 6pm.:D:D

Regardless of what the result is I hope we all make it a great night for Saints and show the biased west coast media types that we can party, enjoy and stay within the law. Let's show the world what we are made of!

COYS!!:laugh:

dude don't go tae sportsters at 6pm everyone will have moved on to the tulloch or muirton suite by the back of five.so don't be dissapointed.

dude don't go tae sportsters at 6pm everyone will have moved on to the tulloch or muirton suite by the back of five.so don't be dissapointed.

The bus does not start running until 5.15, and there will be hundreds there, it will take hours to clear sporsters.

The party will go on well past 5 and transfer bus by bus to to McDiarmid.

This will be the biggest gathering of saints fans in the City centre for many years apart from the victory parades.

If everyone goes who has said they are going ,this will be massive.

Getting there about 4pm hope there is some room left to get in. Looking forward to a great day and a fantastic night.

Well done Ghostie.

The bus does not start running until 5.15, and there will be hundreds there, it will take hours to clear sporsters.

The party will go on well past 5 and transfer bus by bus to to McDiarmid.

This will be the biggest gathering of saints fans in the City centre for many years apart from the victory parades.

If everyone goes who has said they are going ,this will be massive.

Getting there about 4pm hope there is some room left to get in. Looking forward to a great day and a fantastic night.

Well done Ghostie.

See you about 4ish GBRA. the boys are up and dressed in their saints stuff already - even the wee lad is getting his saints top on cant wait :)

See post 18, both venues no child age restrictions. Hope you have a great day out.

Cheers, like I said I'm on my phone so its too much effort to read the whole thread..

Working till 4 then getting the bus through from crieff at about 5, heading to sportsters then probably on to the muirton suite. Didn't make turkey so desperate to get through and go to Marseille.

COYS!!