We Are Perth vs Ormond Saints 09/09/12

Guest Mongy Max

Okay gents.....names I have so far....in no particular order....

Mongy Max

Jamie Beatson

Ghostie

Das Rave

Neil SJFC

the mole

Nuggets

Coastal Saint

Dr Jones

O' Rourke

Nelly 78

the wholerule2002

CammyBarnett

Rinky Dink

Edstar101

John1962.....you are still sitting as a maybe mate. We have 15 on the list if they all can still play / turn up....up to you if you want to play...more than welcome :)

Can you all send me a pm confirming that you can still play (9th September...prob about 11am kick off...tbc)and letting me know your preferred position....either defence / midfield / forward followed by left / right / centre.

Ghostie.....looks like you are between the sticks.....to start with at least

Edited by Edstar101

Mongy Max

Jamie Beatson

Ghostie

Das Rave

Neil SJFC

the mole

Nuggets

Coastal Saint

Dr Jones

O' Rourke

Nelly 78

the wholerule2002

CammyBarnett

Rinky Dink

Edstar101

John1962.....you are still sitting as a maybe mate. We have 15 on the list if they all can still play / turn up....up to you if you want to play...more than welcome :)

Can you all send me a pm confirming that you can still play (9th September...prob about 11am kick off...tbc)and letting me know your preferred position....either defence / midfield / forward followed by left / right / centre.

Edd,As per usual there will be hospitality in Ormonds post match, just advice me of numbers attending the Thursday before and any special food requirments

Mongy Max

Jamie Beatson

Ghostie

Das Rave

Neil SJFC

the mole

Nuggets

Coastal Saint

Dr Jones

O' Rourke

Nelly 78

the wholerule2002

CammyBarnett

Rinky Dink

Edstar101

What do you mean to start with boss??? Are you putting pressure on me already. You're a hard man. I will need to make sure my performance is so good that you cannot possibly consider a change.. ( I will bring my "get it right up the boss" game..)

Oh and this is confirmation of m availablity and attendance.. :wink:

Oh and I am good for the pub afterwards.

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

Guest Mongy Max

i tried to pm ed but it didnt work.

put me down for a shift up top again. whats with the 11 am kick off? be a few sore heads after the scotlnd ame day before!

ghostie, have you mentioned it to the stonecutters yet?

Edited by Mongy Max

put me down for a shift up top again. whats with the 11 am kick off? be a few sore heads after the scotlnd ame day before!

Shut uuuuuup! (Lenny voice)

I spoke to Paul Smith last week, he said he will try to do something.

Ghostie: nudge nudge wink wink click woo. Got that

What do you mean to start with boss??? Are you putting pressure on me already. You're a hard man. I will need to make sure my performance is so good that you cannot possibly consider a change.. ( I will bring my "get it right up the boss" game..)

Oh and this is confirmation of m availablity and attendance.. :wink:

Oh and I am good for the pub afterwards.

More of a 'you may be needed at centre half at some point' statement as opposed to questioning your ability in goal :cool:

EdStar - I'm not sure if you get the same option for deleting your own posts as I have - but if you go to the top bar of your post (where it says the date, time, your username etc) - go to the far right of that. Is there a checkbox there on your own post? if so you can click that and choose to delete.

Not a meeting of the high minded ones till next Tuesday but I will mention it..