Congrats

WebbyDFC

On your comprehensive pumping of......... well I don't really know how to describe our shambles of a football team, pissed on us from start to finish.

I'm totally despondent after our capitulation today but I'll never hide, there's not even a crust of comfort I can take from today so enjoy your gloating.

Ah the best

Web.

Aye Webby , fair play to you for coming on here.

To be honest, it was one of the most onesided

games I have witnessed in a long, long time.

We dominated from start to finish in all areas of the pitch and should have won by a wider margin.

As Ghostie says, keep your chin up, you won't come up against a team like the way played today, every week.

Good luck in the future.

On your comprehensive pumping of......... well I don't really know how to describe our shambles of a football team, pissed on us from start to finish.

I'm totally despondent after our capitulation today but I'll never hide, there's not even a crust of comfort I can take from today so enjoy your gloating.

Ah the best

Web.

fair play for sticking yer heid above the parapet chief.in yer favour remember you are club 12 and not prepared to enter the spl.always braw tae win at dens though. i hope ye had a braw time humping yer maw/sister after the game. :razz: