Saints V Killie 20/10/12 K-O 3 Pm

The ghost of Jim Morton

Im sorry Kenny but if your team is trying to play offside on the centre circle then there will be some that are given and some that are not.You cant fault the linesman as it was so close a margin everytime we came forward and he probably flagged half the times we sent the ball through so dont know what Shields is on about.....clown.

Yeah had to laugh at Kenny Shiels interview, I felt we destroyed them! They did try and play but they didn't cause us too many problems! Must have had 6 or 7 great crosses/cutbacks but just had nobody in the end of them!

As for Tade, what about that header he won after running 20 years a to get on the end of it, the boy just bounced of him and was left in a heap on the floor!

As for Tade, what about that header he won after running 20 years a to get on the end of it, the boy just bounced of him and was left in a heap on the floor!

That was incredible tekkers! You just knew he'd win the header too!

Can't understand why we gave them ball after they'd cleared it for our throw in though

interesting interview. Hasselbank worked really hard yesterday tracking back and I reckon lomas has to take credit for this.

Liked Millar's honesty in admitting that everyone in midfield chips in with goals apart from him.

I loved the energy we showed up front yesterday. Not something we have had in recent years. Tade,Vine and hasselbank were constantly on the move and very difficult to mark.

Surely Murray Davidson should be in the Scotland squad now? Didn't Levein say he needed to get more goals? thats 4/5 this season.....

This is the worrying thing, if he keeps up the performances he's putting in then he won't be playing in a Saints shirt much longer. Will be surprised to see him here next season. Don't get me wrong I really hope he signs a new contract and stays but the chances are pretty slim.