Saints Tv: Mcdiarmid Park Celebrates

CunninghamVideo

Thanks for everything this season Ross. You have added a new dimension to following Saints.

you're welcome, it's been great fun covering the Saints this season. met a lot of great people and really enjoyed seeing the insides of an SPL club. I'll always be a Cowdenbeath fan, but I think Saints will always be my 2nd team :) great for the club to end the season that way.

you're welcome, it's been great fun covering the Saints this season. met a lot of great people and really enjoyed seeing the insides of an SPL club. I'll always be a Cowdenbeath fan, but I think Saints will always be my 2nd team :) great for the club to end the season that way.

I hope they have you on board for next season as well! Really helps those of us that can't attend regularly to connect with what's going on at the club.

Edited by Kevin James Is On Stilts

Your videos worked on me =) The Eskisehirspor video is what really got me supporting St. Johnstone.