Bitter Disappointment

BAM

Away games hold the attraction of all being grouped together in a smaller area, therefore creating a better atmosphere amongst the travelling supporters. Along with the well documented problems with the stewarding at McD, I can see why some people, if they are picking and choosing their games for financial reasons, would prefer to save up and have an 'away day'. That also brings in the point Athens Saint made about the day out at football being more than just the game (as it used to be).

For me, living in Edinburgh, going to McD has the expense of an away game due to the travel costs involved, yet I try and get there as often as possible.

I was talking about guys I know who live in Perth, aren't hard up & went to the Uniited game. They went to the Eskisehirspor game but hardly went near McD again. I asked them if they'd be attending the Motherwell game - answer 'no, we won't get into Europe anyway'. I said fine but stop bending my ear about what great  fans you are. After the game they were gutted they'd missed it & said they wished they'd gone.

I was talking about guys I know who live in Perth, aren't hard up & went to the Uniited game. They went to the Eskisehirspor game but hardly went near McD again. I asked them if they'd be attending the Motherwell game - answer 'no, we won't get into Europe anyway'. I said fine but stop bending my ear about what great  fans you are. After the game they were gutted they'd missed it & said they wished they'd gone.

Hahaha!

---------------------------------

Every team has big game Charlies,but at our level,we get very few chances of real success,therefore we should embrace it,so the fact they missed the last game ,f%%% them !! :wink: