Anyone Getting A Season Ticket Tomorrow?

CunninghamVideo

posted this on Twitter so thought I'd ask on here aswell. I'm wanting to film some short interviews with fans at McDiarmid tomorrow buying their season tickets but don't want to come at 12 and hang about for ages if folk don't turn up til later in the afternoon...

so is anyone going to get theirs at the back of 12?

Mine is sitting on my dining room table filled in. But I have just been for a few refreshments at Peebles Golf Club...........today is The Alec Luas Golf Day ( google it I'm too stupid to be able to link anything) suffice to say it is a very worthy cause Alec was killed in action in Afghanistan in 2008. I was speaking to Stevie MacLean and Fraser Wright (Tam Scobbie was apparently here as well but I didny see him) and their enthusiasm for the coming season has convinced me I must send my ST renewal away now. COYS.......................PS (that numptie Kevin Thompson fae Hibs was there as well :razz: )

Guest Mongy Max

Is it true that County thought about family tickets but realised with all the inbreeding they would only sell one?

John, that has made my top five WAP posts