Saturday 19Th October - Kaisayr (A)

nips

With Saints away to the fakes, we are playing at Ayr in the morning. It's on a 3G pitch at Prestwick Academy with a 10:30am kick off. Post code is KA9 2LB and it's on Newdykes Road. Perth cats leaving Tesco at 7:45am, others meet at the venue at 9:45am.

I'm available but won't be going to the Saints game due to work. If you are available let me know who is planning on going to Saints game and who is coming back up the road so I can figure out transport.

Who's in?

Aye - Nips, Nick E, Barca, Matt, Dan, Ruari, Grant, Jack G, Jack H, James, Rodgers, Pink, Joss, Nick F, Craig

Maybe -

Naw - Kirky, Dunbar, Craig, Elvis, Nuggets, Pops, Rodge, Spew

Edited by nips

Another cracking win today, especially after going down 3-1 to a....erm....controversial penalty early in the second half. They're a tough team to get a result against and PSJ historian Pops Christie that is our first win against them away from home. Thoroughly deserved though - I don't remember Jack having to make many saves and with better finishing it could have been a comfortable win.

Nick F, Grant, Matt and Barca got the goals, with Matt getting both MoM awards.

I think we have beaten them away before. I scored, it's on you tube. 3-2 the score I think

Correct Rodgers. I believe you scored that day too. Alan Christie refuses to remember as he wasn't playing. His comment from the side line at half time was something like... "It's actually quite a good game to watch!?"

Correct Rodgers. I believe you scored that day too. Alan Christie refuses to remember as he wasn't playing. His comment from the side line at half time was something like... "It's actually quite a good game to watch!?"

There was a game I watched from the sideline but pretty certain we did not win.  Nips and Pink scored, it was maybe 3-2 or 4-2?