Race riots in Sydney

pezza70

Not to sure if it made the news over there, but there has been riots all over the sydney beaches in the last 48 hours.

It started when a group of lebanese men 10 outed a 15 year old life saver, the life savers and the surfers got together and gave a leb group a serve in response and it went on from there.

I was at the beach yesterday and a bunch of lebs got out of 10 cars and smashed every car window parked in the maroubra beach car park with baseball bats and hammers, my car was one of them.

The car park ended up in a massive brawl with the surfers going at the lebs, one surfer was stabbed, and a molotof cocktail was thrown at the surfers by the lebs, which led to a car catching fire and burning out.

I have never seen a riot in real life and now these a$$holes have bought it to our backyard.

The lebs in australia are regarded as being cowards who will only fight when its atleast 8 or 9 to one

The surfies should of let the police handle this, instead of taking things in their own hands.

Now we have a full on race problem all being fuelled by the media as it makes good tv and sells newspapers, 5 people have been stabbed by the leb gangs and now the neo nazis are getting involved with other racial groups joing sides.

My insurance policy has a clause saying that they dont have to pay out if the damage is caused by civil unrest, I now have to pay for a new front and back windscreen and 3 side windows, all because I chose to go to the beach, which is so part of the Australian lifestyle we all take for granted.

A $675 trip to the beach, a$$holes the lot of them

Here perry lad, it did reach the news over here , you saw one copper waving his baton about at the crowd like bruce lee(albeit a fat bruce lee) and shepherding them into what looked like some sort of shelter!!

Bummer about your car, thats one expensive day at the beach, these riots are becoming all to frequent nowadays....too many dropkicks with fcuk all to do !!...deport the trouble making cnuts back to where they came from!!!

On a lighter note perry ..tap that bird in your office that won the lottery , never mind new windows ..you might get a new motor out of her !! :lol:

That police man was at the local train station, as they went from the beach to the train station as they heard there was a few lebs there.

Trust me there are blokes sniffing around like dogs on heat around the newly millionaire.

if I change my name to penny and start listening to alanis morrisette id be in with a shout :lol:

That police man was at the local train station, as they went from the beach to the train station as they heard there was a few lebs there.

Trust me there are blokes sniffing around like dogs on heat around the newly millionaire.

if I change my name to penny and start listening to alanis morrisette id be in with a shout :lol:

Isn't the term "leb" racist? I dunno, just asking.

Don't think so, Scots is the proper and usual way to describe people from Scotland. Usually people from Lebanon are described as "Lebanese".

I would argue 'Scottish' is the usual way to describe people in Scotland. Scots is a shortened/familiar way to refer to Scottish people.

I don't know if Lebanese are locally referred to as 'lebs' - maybe they are or maybe they are not. It's only racist if its meant in a derogatory manner.

I would argue 'Scottish' is the usual way to describe people in Scotland. Scots is a shortened/familiar way to refer to Scottish people.

I don't know if Lebanese are locally referred to as 'lebs' - maybe they are or maybe they are not. It's only racist if its meant in a derogatory manner.

It's certainly fine to use Scottish, but Scots is the correct formal term for the people. Scottish pertains to the land and the people. Our monarch is referred to as King or Queen of "Scots", we have "Scots" Law. So I don't agree that "lebs" equates to "Scots". I haven't said that "lebs" is racist, but I suspect it might be.

I haven't said that "lebs" is racist, but I suspect it might be.

Total over reaction IMHO and typical of the Blairite enforced PC Britain in which we live.

Someone abbreviated the name of of a nationality...so what???!!!! It doesnt mean they are getting the white hood out and lighting a cross.

The media here has also been reporting this as white v asian race hate...never metioned that it was started by the lebonese at all.

Why am I not surprised.

Oh... it's like that is it !!! bit of a rug muncher! :lol: not racist am i :?::lol:

The media here has also been reporting this as white v asian race hate...never metioned that it was started by the lebonese at all.

Depends what media you read / watch... and in general terms it's not totally wrong, there are white people fighting with Lebanese, who are classed as Asian! Doesn't matter who started it...

Depends what media you read / watch... and in general terms it's not totally wrong, there are white people fighting with Lebanese, who are classed as Asian! Doesn't matter who started it...

Being off at the moment, ive watched a bit of the BBC, Sky and ITVs news coverage, which is meant to be balanced. You cannot give only one side of a story...in theory.

Cant believe your second comment. That is selective reporting and giving a totally wrong impression of the situation. Of course it matters who started it..material to the whole situation. Its similar to why in court you swear to tell 'the whole truth' instead of just part of it.

Cant believe your second comment. That is selective reporting and giving a totally wrong impression of the situation. Of course it matters who started it..material to the whole situation. Its similar to why in court you swear to tell 'the whole truth' instead of just part of it.

If there is a fight between wee Jimmy and wee Boab at school, and wee Jimmy started it, it would not be wrong to say that there was a fight between Jimmy and Boab or Boab and Jimmy!!! Who starts it matters to the teacher that needs to sort out punishment, but it wouldn't matter to the person that found them fighting and reported it to a teacher.

Being off at the moment, ive watched a bit of the BBC, Sky and ITVs news coverage, which is meant to be balanced. You cannot give only one side of a story...in theory.

I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!

It doesn't matter who started it, it's a bit like a wee laddie trying to explain to his mother why he was fighting it wasnae me it was him that started it.

By the way looking at your first comment can you explain what the hell has Blair got to do with it!

I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!

It doesn't matter who started it, it's a bit like a wee laddie trying to explain to his mother why he was fighting it wasnae me it was him that started it.

By the way looking at your first comment can you explain what the hell has Blair got to do with it!

I can, but given the level of response in the last 2 posts and your amazingly original first line, it would just be a waste of time.

Ronaldo

I dont actually, if I did I would pass it on to you mate for a small fee :D

The word leb is not a racists name or taunt

Most groups down here have their name shortened or are given a slang name to describe who they are eg:

New Zealand - Kiwi's

England - Poms

Scottish - Scots or Jocks

Welsh - Boyo's

Australian (anglo-saxon) - Skipps as in skippy the bush kangaroo

Japanese - Japs

Lebanese - Lebs

Its now been 3 days and it is getting more and more violent

Last night the police raided a mosque and arrested 11 men of middle eastern european appearence who were making molotof cocktails they confiscated 30.

A police station was shot upon by men describes as being of middle eastern appearance, a resteraunt (lebanese) was burnt down, its getting way way out of control.

The media are egging everyone on, a talk back radio host made the statement its time for australians to stand up and take back what is righfully theirs.

I just wish calmer heads would prevail, but I doubt it will.

All I know is new years eve this year is going to be a very dangerous time to be out and about with all of this happening.

I live in Cronulla where it all started and I was down there on Sunday. It was chaos. It should have been a protest about being peaceful on the beach, now Sydney is in the middle of a race war between the Lebanese and everyone else. The section of their community that rape women, smash cars, stab innocent people, and who have basically no respect for anything on this earth are a complete disgrace.

Multiculturalism if managed properley might be able to work. When your government and police force ignore social issues for years, this is what happens. England hate the pakis and indians etc. Holland hates the moroccans. South Africa hates the blacks. America hates the blacks and Indians, Portuguese hate the Africans. Timor. War. Iraq. War. Israel/Palestine. War. Rwanda. Race war.

This is not going to go away for a while. Sections of the Lebanese community have an increasing number of people in this city living in fear. Women are afraid to walk the streets for fear of getting gang raped.

TEXT messages on seized mobile phones have revealed calls for Arabs to unite in a war against "rednecks" and to "take Sydney from Cronulla to The Rocks".

Police yesterday used new powers to confiscate mobile phones, to check for SMS messages calling for violence.

Police Commissioner Ken Moroney said his officers were yesterday specially instructed to target mobile phones, after text messages were used to urge race violence at Cronulla.

One officer was photographed scrolling through the contents of at least six phones.

Five men of Middle Eastern descent were yesterday arrested in Brighton-le-Sands after their mobile phones were confiscated and found to have messages that incited violence. Among the many phones confiscated yesterday one contained a text message which said: "Wake up, wake up oh lion of lebanon. Retaliate, take action ... Show them we have awoken we will meet at Brighton and together exterminate the enemy of Cronulla. Send this to every lion of Lebanon."

Another said: "My Arab soldiers don't let no one hold you down, run amok and take the town. The skip bastards are scared. Leb pride about to take Cronulla tide. We will take Sydney from Cronulla to the Rocks with our AKs and our Glocks."

Another was a call for war.

"Lebs unite hold hands, together as a team we will take their land, arm up Arabs and get ready for war, put these (****ers) down to the fall as we stand tall and raise our flag among them all, they call for war and we answered back all our soldiers are ready to attack."

Mr Moroney said the maximum term for threatening material in a message is 10 years.