MoM Awards 06/07 - Rnd 18 - Partick Thistle (H) - League

MoM vs Thistle  

196 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can't see past McManus - awesome in defence. Anderson very good too. Hard to see how James and Rusty will get back in the side when they are fit if these two carry on in this manner.

Sheerin, Stanic and Halliwell - 2 great saves - also had good games. In fact everyone played well with the possible exception of McLaren who needs to start playing like the winger he was bought to be!

Some terrific performances today. I had trouble seperating Ando and McManus - both outstanding. Also great performances by Sheerin (he could have had a hat-trick of wonder goals) and MacDonald who worked hard and scored a great goal.

I think I will go for Anderson who has so much composure and was fantastic in the air today.

Not easy this week. Ando, McManus,Sheerin were brilliant & Peaso played well but I have to give it to McManus as he won everything in the air & on the floor toaday. He and Ando are playing well together so I don`t think we should split the partenership up when big Kev comes back.

McManus. Both he and Ando were superb in defence

Lawrie's definitely getting better and had pretty good game today, covering for McManus and generally getting the tackle in to halt several Thistle attacks from troubling Halliwell. Actually, Halliwell would've been a good choice for MoM as he caught every cross-ball and held every shot as if it was easy