Perth Tattooist

dave mc

Unless somethings changed in 2 years,  I can't believe the first two responses are for Trev's.

1. Inkredible Kreations (waiting list is usually pretty long though - a good sign of quality but not so great if you want it done fairly soon)

2. InkIn2Skin on Atholl Street (not usually too bad waiting list, usually got the occasional free spot if you're only looking at an hour or two)

3. Rusty knife & ink out of a bic pen

4. Trev's*

*I've seen numerous poor tattoos & piercings that were don't either by or at Trev's. I'm sure some people have great ones from his place, but I'd certainly never recommend the place. 

I used Spagetti in Kirkcaldy but let them have a little fun with the design I had. Mrs Fifesaintee is booked in at Fallen Angels in Kirkcaldy so Ill let you know how she gets on Dave.

Usually the longer the waiting list the better the artist so if you phone someone and they can take you that day just walk away!

You shouldnt have to go through to Perth for a tattoo and if you are preapared to travel there are some superb guys in Edinburgh and Glasgow.

Just thought the club crest would be more available in Perth shops than elsewhere, but suppose a good tattooist would make a stencil ok

I'm trying to get booked into Inkredible Kreations, it's not easy. They have a facebook and Twitter account, some of the pics they post you can see why the waiting list is so long.

I'll be going for the Saints crest on my calf. I reckon soon they'll be sick of doing Saints tattoos!!