Swissporarena Stadium Tour

JEccles621

Hi

Last year, one of the highlights of the trip to the Rosenborg match was getting a guided tour of the Lerkendahl Stadium on the day of the game.  I see from the Swissporarena website that tours are possible there too, so I have contacted FC Luzern to ask about details, need for pre-booking etc.  I have asked specifically about the morning of the match (Thursday 17th).

I am sure others on here will be interested too - so I will let you know the response and what you need to do as soon as I hear back from the club.  

Cheers

Jim

Just heard back from FC Luzern and confirming AthensSaint's suggestion - they don't do tours on match days so none available on the Thursday.

Pity - but I guess we'll all see inside in the evening anyway as we show them how to play football. 1-0 Saints - Ando

Jim

St Johnstone once gave me a tour the day of a game. Mr Duff showed me and my family round the ground and changing rooms had the full kit laid out. We beat Celtic that day.

I did that for my birthday one year. Got to meet some of the players and got a signed programme for the game as well!

I'll need to speak to him first but, depending what time this is at (i.e. not too early or too late on the Friday), me and my Dad may be up for this. We're flying out of Zurich at about 5pm on the Friday, so would probably need to be late morning for us to make it.    

What do you expect to see in a Stadium that's only been built for 4 years and a club who have won almost as much/little as us?

Could be as exciting as a tour of the Shyberry Excelsior.

I like stadium tours, its fun. My youngest done a dump in the England home dressing room at Wembley a few years back. It's one of my favourite "during dinner" conversation pieces :laugh: