Saints V Dundee 13/09/14

slf

Dundee now unbeaten in 8 league and cup matches plus pre season victories 3-0 over Hearts and 2-0 over Man City (playing Fernando, Navas, Rodwell, Jovetic, Nasri and Negredo amongst others). Edit: and forgot to mention last week's domination of Celtic.

Fans of every team that played Dundee since the start of the season have claimed their team played terrible but maybe just maybe Dundee are actually a very good side and are making teams look worse than they actually are and maybe fans shouldn't be too hard on their own players who probably are making as big an effort as usual.

And thank you very much St Jonhstone and congratulations on winning the Scottish Cup.

The 3500 Dundee fans in attendance today really appreciated that.

We love St Jonhstone although the feeling is obviously not reciprocated.

In today's paper Hartley said that was Dundee's best performance of the season. Really? You played very well against Celtic last week but there were periods when Celtic dominated as you'd expect. Harkins played brilliantly against us but we definitely had an off day &, like us, you don't appear to have a lot of goals in your team. Also as has been pointed out certainly didn't have 3500 fans there on Sat, more like 2500. Aberdeen almost filled both end stands & also had the end of the West stand & that amounted to about 3200. Personally given your unbeaten run & you being nearer I was expecting about 3000 from Dundee.

Thought we had as much as the home support but who cares, easy 3 points in our worst performance this season.

As I've just said, your manager thought it was your best performance of the season! I guess you've just established what been said that we had one of our poorest performances against a fairly ordinary Dundee side.

As I've just said, your manager thought it was your best performance of the season! I guess you've just established what been said that we had one of our poorest performances against a fairly ordinary Dundee side.

We played better 1st half against celtic and also against killie but just could not convert all the chances we had.We can and will play a lot better although we won fairly comfortable on saturday against a team obviously short on strikers who had to revert to a long ball game to graham.Fair play to saints tho under 12s free and sensible food/drink prices.

Losing Macca is a big blow to our season but TW has to use this to motivate those players who need to stand up and be counted. This is their chance to shine and we need them to - I am thinking here of players like O'Halloran, Spoony and Croft - all potentially great players but we need more from them now including goals. If they don't perform over this difficult period then we are going to drift down the table so lets see a reaction lads