Kasbah vs Beat Surrender 30/12/2006

McCarry One Nil

Actually we are looking for someone to take the tickets at the door (not be a "Doorman" as we have plenty of them inside should the need arise).

We'll do it on a rota but if someone (Male or female) fancies earning £20 for about 3 hours work then give me a shout - GENUINE request

Actually we are looking for someone to take the tickets at the door (not be a "Doorman" as we have plenty of them inside should the need arise).

We'll do it on a rota but if someone (Male or female) fancies earning £20 for about 3 hours work then give me a shout - GENUINE request

i could be interested.will i be able to hear the music?can i drink at the door?whats the smoking breaks like?whats the perks then? :wink:

GENUINE offer :shock:

Pity - for those of us that were working :wink: it finished so early..but just as well for some o' you steamers...and i'm no jealous...much....no even any perties the night

crackin' night crackin' tunes and maist importantly crackin' fowk :D

Seen alot of faces there tonight that ive not saw for a good few years,i think everybody in da house had a great night,nae parties tonight though saving it for the new year :wink:

had a braw time.plenty good laughs .cant wait till next time.

mrs muzz you are ok .

chips fer t,davey ,erchie,muzz,mrs muzz and the rest o the gang ta .

kev he was just a taxi driver .dont think he was a rapist?! :shock::lol:

top nite .fab when we was up for oh when the saints as well.remember that eh?