Please tell me what you think ,who's right

saintbear

Unhappy about a situation that arose in game v Celtic I wrote to club to the two people I think I could trust no sense giving it to roddy or Dave Ryan just Broons yes men and yes I got a reply,but really not happy with it

I sit (stand) in the yellow section near score board end.when the FCU and us older lads and lassies received a letter to meet club in order for all sides to give there views

Saints,Police ,stewards,safety officer and us fans certain criteria was agreed standing okay,no covering advertising and from the safety officer no standing in stair ways every body happy and we now have an ultra section

fast forward to the Celtic game a few weeks ago,Celtic fans covered 11 track side advertising boards and filled a walk way standing.a wee bit pissed no sorry really pissed we complained to police said it was a club/steward thing to sort this then a steward her supervisor was busy  about an 1 hour later and getting grubbed 3 nil super steward appears after some coxing he comes over ,did not have answer but was more upset we shouted him over

bit of a shy boy is our super steward

then was approached by another steward said they had the answers to our questions and to go up to the concourse,as this steward has been proven to lie before I asked some one to come with me as I didn't trust him.

and here's there answer the stewards supposedly asked the Celtic fans to remove flags from advertising and move off walk ways as to the Celtic fans told them to **** off so Saints / match commander /steward s didn't not want to inflame a situation so desided to leave them alone so basically do what they wanted .so much for the safety officer letting them stand in stair well s he's not very good at his job

so if your company paid £2000 to advertise track side and game was on tv tuff shit as was 11 sponsors

as for standing in the stairwells at the euro games and the havoc it was causing tuff shit but Celtic could and the **** at home X as will be the same

so I'm saying that Saints,Police,Saftey officer and stewards have double standards,and short memories

also the said above are total and utter shit bags and bottle merchants 

in my job if I can't do it or **** up to the above standards I would be sacked

You are absolutely right. If I had paid for trackside advert I would be far from happy.

But of course its celtic and Scottish football needs them so sod everyone else involved, without them and thier bigot brothers we would be facing armagedon (sorry no sarcastic/Ironic face thingy)

Guest ScottMann

It's discussed a bit in the FCU meeting thread. It's been well known for years that the Old Firm fans are basically left alone to do what they want as the clubs/police are too scared to stop them. It shouldn't come as a surprise to any one.

Ridiclous that you approached this in a good spirit, thought you had an agreement, then get treated that way. No steward should ever, ever not respond to a shout to come over from a fan - someone could have had a hearty or whatever ( especially given the score). Can you imagine that happening in a cinema, restaurant, theatre or wherever?

As folk are stating home fans will never get treated the same as away fans,more so the bigot brothers. Recall one game against Rangers where I witnessed 3 fans in our section getting put out for continuing to stand, while at least 60% of the away stands were on their feet for the whole match. When this was pointed out to the head steward he said it wasn't his problem,guy was a complete bawbag