Season 2019/2020 fixtures

Cagey

Except we wouldnt go top of the league unless every other game is a draw. Dont think we are in any position to score multiple goals.

Lets face it, its the worst fixture we could have got. Just like the cup last year. Who decides the league fixtures.

Think I say the same thing every season! Could we have been given worse fixtures? I doubt it!! West coast conspiracy to have no Tayside teams in the league!

Always thought the old premier league was set up to suit the WC and I still believe that! 

Anyway I suppose you have to play everyone so it shouldn’t matter the order, however we did do a bit of a dive last season. After 3 maulings from ‘Tic!!!

COYS :laugh:

4 hours ago, Wendy Saints said:

Think I say the same thing every season! Could we have been given worse fixtures? I doubt it!! West coast conspiracy to have no Tayside teams in the league!

Always thought the old premier league was set up to suit the WC and I still believe that! 

Anyway I suppose you have to play everyone so it shouldn’t matter the order, however we did do a bit of a dive last season. After 3 maulings from ‘Tic!!!

I think St Mirren have a worse start than us.

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 6:22 AM, Wendy Saints said:

We also won 6 on the spin after they beat us 6-0 at McD early on.

1 hour ago, The Real Saints said:

Really? How?

Hibs (A), Aberdeen (H), Rangers (H), Livingston (A), Ross County (A), Hamilton (H)

or

Celtic (A), Livingston (H), Hibs (A), Kilmarnock (H), Aberdeen (A), Rangers (H)

No comparison for me.

Just noticed their first 4 games & my instant thoughts were that's tough. Never looked too deeply into it or compared other teams fixtures who may have it tougher.

• 4 months later...