Saints vs. Dundee 25/03/07

kieron24_9

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nairn Saint

All or nothing for every game now and this one gives us another chance to put Gr£tna under a bit of pressure ahead of their game on Sunday.

We need to raise the passion level to that we have shown in our cup games and no game does it better than a derby against the second best team in Dundee.

All or nothing for every game now and this one gives us another chance to put Gr£tna under a bit of pressure ahead of their game on Sunday.

We need to raise the passion level to that we have shown in our cup games and no game does it better than a derby against the second best team in Dundee.

our games sunday too :cool:

as all ours games are from now untill the end of season this is a must-win, no other option left. it is still gr£tna's league to throw away but i'm sure i'll be speaking for everyone when i say that we'll be there to catch it if it is thrown away!

also....2nd best team in Dundee? i don't know, i've played against some very good youth teams :lol:

Have to win this and reduce the gap on Gretna to four points with them idle. Sure to be a difficult game but the sort that may suit us more than the ones we've just played against the sides at the lower end of the table.

Horrible feeling about the game but then I had that on Saturday as well so hopefully a good sign.

The players should all be in better shape after their break so OC isn't short of options. I wouldn't be totally surprised if he played McInnes and Mensing in the centre with the two wingers and Hardie up top with Jason.

Dundee games are always weird... that's why i'm worried, we are playing very well at home, but then these games tend to buck trends... but if everyoen is up for it, we should beat them... they don't have too much to play for and if the referee is strong and not influenced by Rae... we'll do fine.

The fans can do their bit though... should be a good crowd I reckon, with all the amateur players available and the pub-leagues finished by then.

'Mon The Saints!

Have to win this and reduce the gap on Gretna to four points ....

That's the key point here. 4 points would be the closest we've been since October or something. With one manager having to rest through stress let's put the pressure on Davie now. 4 points might rattle them a bit more, it did to Airdrie a few years back and I wouldn't like it if it were Saints with a team creeping up behind us - the pressure must be put on.

----------------------cuthbert------------------------

--mensing------ando------------james-------------stanic

-----------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------

--morais-------mcinnes-----hardie------------sheerin

-----------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------

----------------------scotland-------savo!-----------

i have just turned someone into a saints fan----sophie says hi!!

He dropped Scotland & Sheerin last week because I think he thought the league was over . I think he will go back to his old formation now that the challange is back on, be that good or bad.

Sorry rested was probably the word.

He dropped Scotland , apparently, because he was out partying untill 5am on the day of the game.

Hi guys, first post, been a lurker on this for ages and thought i'd finally let my voice be heard! - like the new look by the way..!

Hope we can stuff dundee on sunday and keep some kind of pressure on a gretna team who seem determined to let us catch them. Still think the league is doable and hope that after last week, the away form will start to turn round as well as maintaining our home form against dundee.

-------------------------cuthbert------------------------

mensing---------mcmanus----------james---------stanic

morais-----------hardie-------------sheerin-------mclaren

------------------scotland----------peaso---------------

for me that has to be the team. lawrie is not solid enough to play right back to allow morais to go forward more than he defends. morais had to play wing back most of the game against aidre.....he was defending and attacking....poor kid. mensing will definately do a great job. which will then allow him to go and create more! pus hardie and sheerin are more than capable of doing a great job in the middle of the park. wat do u think guys?

-------------------------cuthbert------------------------

mensing---------mcmanus----------james---------stanic

morais-----------hardie-------------sheerin-------mclaren

------------------scotland----------peaso---------------

for me that has to be the team. lawrie is not solid enough to play right back to allow morais to go forward more than he defends. morais had to play wing back most of the game against aidre.....he was defending and attacking....poor kid. mensing will definately do a great job. which will then allow him to go and create more! pus hardie and sheerin are more than capable of doing a great job in the middle of the park. wat do u think guys?

Widest. Post. Ever.

Guest Nairn Saint

McInnes hat-trick in a three nil away win. McInnes naturally man of the match.

Seriously, Saints to sneak a one goal win with The Cat taking the man of the match award.