Home Kit Question

Soapy

1 hour ago, mainstand said:

No believe it is only online via saints direct 

Another £5.95 to get delivered, bit rubbish isn't it. Ordered a home top a couple of weeks ago for my son and it arrived within a couple of days. Might be simple but it's the nicest home top for a while.

39 minutes ago, Soapy said:

Thanks folks, was hoping to avoid that delivery charge.

£74.95 inc postage for a full kids strip is utterly bonkers.

I wanted to buy the top as I really love it but when you convert it in aus dollars and postage down here it’s almost $300 for me, as much as I love it, it’s way too much for me to spend

5 hours ago, pezza70 said:

I wanted to buy the top as I really love it but when you convert it in aus dollars and postage down here it’s almost $300 for me, as much as I love it, it’s way too much for me to spend

Is there anyone you know here that could order one and post it for you. They are lightweight and fold down to a tiny parcel. We have relatives in Australia and postage is expensive in both directions but shouldn't be costing $300 AUD. Probably could have got it to you for nearer £80 rather than £176.

6 hours ago, Soapy said:

Thanks folks, was hoping to avoid that delivery charge.

£74.95 inc postage for a full kids strip is utterly bonkers.

Just so you know, not sure who the kids shorts are designed for, waist size is okay but legs are crazy wide on these Macron shorts.

On 9/21/2022 at 7:07 PM, Rob said:

Is there anyone you know here that could order one and post it for you. They are lightweight and fold down to a tiny parcel. We have relatives in Australia and postage is expensive in both directions but shouldn't be costing $300 AUD. Probably could have got it to you for nearer £80 rather than £176.

PM me. That top from UK to Aus tracked is just £10.20, it's under 250grams and can go as a large letter.

• 2 weeks later...