New Kits

-Sjfc-1884-

This is Queens new top for next year....ours could be similar do you think ?

Once again good to see Saints getting off their backsides and getting the kit out early.............

07ashirt.jpg

Wouldn't be surprised if our tops were all blue with white piping and collar and the away top being all white with blue piping.

Rumour has it Surridge has a national deal with Debenhams to sell it's products, if so I very much doubt we will see our tops being priced at 26 quid, more like 40.

The QoS website says the kit posted above was designed specifically for them, so will be unique to their club next season - so I wouldn't expect to see Saints coming out with the same thing, which is probably a good job, as it looks pretty bloody ugly to me.

Nicely done, but isn't that practically identical to this season's away top?

I hope we steer away from either a white or a yellow away strip this time - I'm bored to tears of the rotation between those two colours. I reckon it's high time we brought back the teale and magenta army.

Nicely done, but isn't that practically identical to this season's away top?

I hope we steer away from either a white or a yellow away strip this time - I'm bored to tears of the rotation between those two colours. I reckon it's high time we brought back the teale and magenta army.

Agree with that Blueheaven, although i would like to see us bring back the red and white bukta style away top, seen a few folk wearing it at Hamilton last week, its a great top!