The Travel Thread

TheBigCheese

Can anyone give me any information on busses, run by the club, to Falkirk on Saturday. I have to drive to every home game so I'm starting to think I'd like to catch the bus more often. Basically I'm looking for all details possible. Prices? Times leaving and arriving back at Perth. Where the busses are leaving from. I'd have to drive into Perth first so obviously parking the car while away is an issue.

Desperate to get to this Falkirk game and show Stephen Pressley what for. Any transport knowledge would be appreciated.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone give me any information on busses, run by the club, to Falkirk on Saturday. I have to drive to every home game so I'm starting to think I'd like to catch the bus more often. Basically I'm looking for all details possible. Prices? Times leaving and arriving back at Perth. Where the busses are leaving from. I'd have to drive into Perth first so obviously parking the car while away is an issue.

Desperate to get to this Falkirk game and show Stephen Pressley what for. Any transport knowledge would be appreciated.

If you go to the main screen and scroll down to supporters clubs, am sure you'll find a few buses goinmg, also look at the Falkirk match thread, am sure ginger has posted all the buses running to the game

where are you driving from?

OK need some travel advice. Leaving Inverness shortly and dont have time to go through this thread for an answer. What is the best route to Falkirk Stadium from Perth? When I travelled through on the 2nd I went M9/M80 past Dunblane etc and into Falkirk from Jct 5. Took me just under the hour. I get the impression others prefer to go M90 across Forth Bridge. What is best or is it much of a muchness?

OK need some travel advice. Leaving Inverness shortly and dont have time to go through this thread for an answer. What is the best route to Falkirk Stadium from Perth? When I travelled through on the 2nd I went M9/M80 past Dunblane etc and into Falkirk from Jct 5. Took me just under the hour. I get the impression others prefer to go M90 across Forth Bridge. What is best or is it much of a muchness?
You can also go M90 Kinross turn off Kincardine Bridge.Just after the bridge take signpost for Skinflats.Then follow the road to Grangemouth roundabout and a right to the ground.From Kinross to the ground takes about 25mins.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
For those travelling north by road please be aware there are lengthy sections of road works with a long section of 30 mph at Dalwhinnie which has taken out a section of dual carriageway so leave in plenty time (Northern Constabulary are on a mission on the A9 too).

i will wave to you all from the comfort of the choo choo.

• 1 year later...
Anyone in Ireland planning on going to any games soon?

Hi

I live in Belfast and I am looking to get back into the routine of making some matches especially spurred on by a need for fans to get back behind the club in the wake of the Rangers fiasco.

i see from old messages in this thread that williamwonka and St.Paddy are over in Ireland and I will drop them a message.

Any other Saints fans live over here in Ireland ??