season tickets

dramtie

I got one for the first time in years. Been going to most games home and away anyway so it made sense.

Me too, been to most games over the last 3 seasons.

I had the notion that I was doing the club a favour by paying the extra cash at the gate. This falls flat on its backside however when it comes to getting cup tickets etc as season ticket holders usually get 1st dibs. Having said that the only cup game I didnt get to last season was Hibs.

Bought a season ticket this year in case we have another good cup run.

Is it just me or do we have the best steak pies in the league?

Roll on Saturday :D

I can remember having a season ticket at Muirton Park (for the last 2 seasons there) and then every season bar 2 at McDiarmid. The season ticket at Muiton was like a library card and fitted into your wallet perfectly - bring it back I say.

I can remember having a season ticket at Muirton Park (for the last 2 seasons there) and then every season bar 2 at McDiarmid. The season ticket at Muiton was like a library card and fitted into your wallet perfectly - bring it back I say.

Agreed... not so hard to forget it... And I'm about the same as you, perhaps last 3 or 4 at Muirton and two seasons without when playing amateurs and studying (couldn't afford to go regularly)... I've actually got 4 this season... me, the wife (romantic wedding gift) and two of her nephews...