Hamilton Academical vs. Saints 15/12/07

GeorgetheSaint

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty good shout there except you have got to start with Milne. Was the best player last week by miles and won the spot kick at Partick before being involved in setting up the equaliser. Milne and Jacko up front ,Peaso on the bench. Maybe play one of the trialist as a trialist from the bench and get Willie away to feck.

if mcinnes plays i would like to see TD come out of the dugout and shout some instructions too the players cos for the whole first half on saturday he never.

main

irvine

ando

rusty

stanic

sheerin

rocco

mcinnes

jackson

milne

mcdonald

Rusty will not get a game as he,s suspended and quite frankly if he wasn't he might not get a game anyway due to how shite he's played in the last two games

Main / Cuthbert

Irvine - Anderson - McManus - Stanic

Weatherston - McInnes © - Quinn - Sheerin

Milne - Jackson

SUBS

Main / Cuthbert

Lawrie

jackson

McDonald

Daal

We got two Jacksons then:confused: ??????You got the right team though; although your sitting on the fence a bit with your choice of keeper:?

Main / Cuthbert

Milne - Jackson

SUBS

Main / Cuthbert

Lawrie

jackson

McDonald

Daal

Main / Cuthbert

Milne - Jackson

SUBS

Main / Cuthbert

Lawrie

Rutkiewicz

McDonald

Daal

Eventhough i wish it was otherwise i think we will go:

Main

Irvine - McManus - Anderson - Stanic

Weatherston - Quinn - McInnes - Sheerin

Milne - McDonald

Cuthbert

Lawrie

Moon

Jackson

Stewart

Think Weatherston is sure to start and he will stick with Main due to the fact the match is too important to make such a switch. If he plays 4-3-3 swap Davie with Jacko but he will play 4-4-2 i'd have thought rather than a miss matched 4-3-3 who dont know whether they are coming or going.

Not sure why some people have included Dyron on the bench.

Not sure why some people have included Dyron on the bench.

No, me neither. I said the other week I wouldn't be averse to him getting another chance but John Stewart played at Montrose on Tuesday and did well, whilst Dyron was nowhere to be seen.

I think it's hard to name a team until we know the situation with the three trialists. All of them have been here long enough that starting them shouldn't be a massive problem, although ideally you wouldn't start all three.

This will be the first game I'll have made since the cup final (and the start of a run of five games in a row that I can get to :) - expect the form to get even worse). If anyone wants a lift from North West Engerland PM me.

This is a must win game for Saints and we have a very good record at New Douglas Park and against Hamilton in general but given recent results I don't hold out much hope for anything other than a draw. I hope Weatherston plays as I liked what I saw of him earlier in the year, it's good to have Savo back lets hope he repays Saints for the new contract by hammering in a few goals.

Have to say i like the look of Ronaldo's 4-3-3 but still think he'll go 4-4-2.

To be honest though Radford neither Dyron or Stewart will feature before xmas. Merely there to make up the depth of the squad at the moment. As for Dyron was just not ready for starting in reserves yet although he's ready now so i'd expect to see him featuring soon.

As for the trialists i beleive none of them will start, possibility for a place on the bench for Niang.